forums.kametsu.com -> kametsu.com

Koby

It works. But here's a funny thing when I use my old bookmark it actually goes to forum.kametsu.com but looks like our forum site.

This is possibly a cached offline version that your browser has saved. Delete/clear your cache and/or cookies. At the time of this post, forum.kametsu.com reports that the webpage cannot be found.

As for bookmarks:

The change should be working properly now. Update your bookmarks.

It works. But here's a funny thing when I use my old bookmark it actually goes to forum.kametsu.com but looks like our forum site.

This is possibly a cached offline version that your browser has saved. Delete/clear your cache and/or cookies. At the time of this post, forum.kametsu.com reports that the webpage cannot be found.

As for bookmarks:

Thanx

As for bookmarks:

Thats because it was "forums" not "forum". The old url http://forums.kametsu.com should still work to send you to the forum and any old links should send you to the correct page/thread.

• Nekone locked this topic