forums.kametsu.com -> kametsu.com

Koby

Just letting you know all the links on the kametsu main site/blog redirect back to the forums

Nice catch. Was an issue with a broken .htaccess file. Should be fixed now, but let me know if anything still isn't working.

Not to sure if you are in control of this (or if its the respective sites), but the flattr and the donation icon are MIA

5f627aea01.png

I don't know why Flattr isn't working. It's got nothing to do with our address swap as far as I can tell and it's displaying fine for me. Maybe you have it blocked via some AdBlocker or had Javascript turned off? As for our own button, yeah I need to update the image url.

I don't know why Flattr isn't working. It's got nothing to do with our address swap as far as I can tell and it's displaying fine for me. Maybe you have it blocked via some AdBlocker or had Javascript turned off? As for our own button, yeah I need to update the image url.

Ah true, I forgot about AdBlocker, I had it disabled for the forums.kametsu.com domain, havent changed it for this one yet.

All was displaying fine on my laptop today (as opposed to pc where the screenshot came from)

• Nekone locked this topic