SOTW #146: Rurouni Kenshin [CLOSED!]

Alice

Kouhai

Nagisa

firedogx10

I will say this though, honestly I didn't like the text on any of the entries except Nagisa's. None of the others seemed to flow with the actual work; but I didn't much care for the overlay pattern her entry possessed.

Awww...Voting's already started. :( I should have come early in this forum... Been so long since I won some SOTWs.. LOL

Anyway, here's my vote.

Kouhai - Love the design! Wrong positioning of the text though..but it's not very noticeable. It's like an irritating watermark/notice on a TVRip Anime. LOL Anyway, I really like how Kenshin blended with the BG very well, I love the sharpness. <3

firedogx10 - Same render as Kouhai's but an entirely different style. Overall, this one's my bet among the entries..It's just that I found more room for improvements on yours than Kouhai's entry.

ParasiteEve - You were originally on my 2nd place but I noticed the lack of more design/details, but I like it because the color fits well with Shishio..not to mention that you're the only one who didn't used the main character/s.

Suggestions for all: You could reduce the size a little bit. They're too big, I guess..except for Kouhai's, and I also suggest to have fun and experiment. Explore your GIMP/PS. You might find some more effects that are waiting to be found.

Kouhai

firedogx10

Nagisa

ParasiteEve, it is realy good, it would have been higher, but something is off about how it rounds off, in the corners instead of continuing to rount untill it gets to a retaint point to go strait, it cuts off the rounding and goes strait abruptly.

I am probably did not explain that well, so I hope you understand.