Category you fall into...

Necrophiliac

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I'm in the Awesome group.

I care little about labelling myself, or correcting people about my identity. People generally have a hard time labelling me since I don't fit neatly into any little group--I don't know of many people that actually do. I usually get loner or goth--oddly, some people I've talked to online see me as a goth. Sometimes I'll get labelled based on sexual orientation, but that means very little.

What she said.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

well i dunno appearance wise i can look anything from goth to preppy skater rad so im not quite sure anymore. i have conflicting interests with dress and music so on one hand i wanna be a hip hop boi with a do-rag and a pair of g-unit sneakers but then again I also want to wear eyeliner and fingerless leather gloves.

I love hoodies with zips....das all im sayin.

I wear emo style hair and usually a black and white cap (I got used to caps since my hip hop times.). I use a black and white stripped undershirt with long sleeves and a black t-shirt over it and the baggiest, tightest jeans I've got. I love zip up hoods, specially black ones. I paint my nails black and put some eyeliner on. I used to have fingerless gloves like Kyo, but I only wear them for traning XD. I'm thinking of letting my hair grow as much as I can then do dreads and dye them white and black, then use a black or white bandana.

I got my pretty unique style, but if I had to choose, maybe...emo/indie?

When I was in high school I was label'd metalhead...probably because I had hair that was long enough to touch my ass and I wore pantera(mainly) and other metal band shirts alot. Oh yeah, cut my hair...its back at the middle of my back again, never going to cut it short. But yeah, maybe its just my tech school but when you go to college or technical school your not really label'd no one talks to anyone here haha.

• 1 month later...