Category you fall into...

Necrophiliac

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Awesome group.

I care little about labelling myself, or correcting people about my identity. People generally have a hard time labelling me since I don't fit neatly into any little group--I don't know of many people that actually do. I usually get loner or goth--oddly, some people I've talked to online see me as a goth. Sometimes I'll get labelled based on sexual orientation, but that means very little.

i don't have a lable except poet and thats a title that i proudly wear. (meaning i wave it in their faces hehe) I hang out with any group the so called outcasts, the rebels, the gossipers, the chicken heads, the ignorant black ppl, the smart black ppl, the nerds, the hispanics, the whites, the only asian, and seeing how i'm a cheerleader i hang out with the popular kids. Being that i'm label divers i never find time to frown on anyone except for maybe the physicaly and mentaly retarded and even then i don't say anything i just avoid them all together. my label

POET

It seems no one falls under "weird". I've been under that label since grade school, even when I've changed schools I am still labeled weird, and or asked do I worship the Heavenly God (mostly private Christian school kids have asked me that question). I enjoy my time alone maybe that is why I don't have any friends, nor do I feel the need to look for any. It's just a reason why I am labeled weird by people.

Taker: Hell IS cold. Haven't you read 'Dante's Inferno'? The 8th level of Hell is frozen over!

Arthain: It's the ones who wear all black and are quiet that are labeled 'Emo', but yeah, what you said is true, wear black occasionaly, and listen to loud 'gothic' or 'emo' music and they call you goth or might even jump to emo then.

generally I fall into the "Don't F#ck with that guy" catagory. I'm 6'7" Norwegian, bearded, bad-tempered, and I carry a bowie knife. My friends love me, everyone else comes to me for advice, but nobody messes with me.

O_O....you're about a whole foot taller than me. :'(. People don't mess with me either...because I have no problems with anyone. I'm really nice person....however....I do have that dark side that'll make you wonder if I have a split personality.