Favorite Naruto Episode?

uchiha royalist

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, this is really hard to decide...Naruto has many great episodes, but If i have to choose I guess it would be 19. The Demon in the Snow (actually i liked the whole Zabuza arc).

Oh, and 124. The Beast Within (where Lee got drunk on medicine-the funniest one, lmao), I had to add that one too.

Can't remember episode names or numbers, but my favorites are:

- The one in the Zabuza arc when Naruto unleashes the nine tails for the first time;

- Naruto vs. Gaara fight

- Naruto vs Sasuke fight (before he turns into the lipstick monster, but after the memories)

My favourite episodes of naruto has to be the 3rd vs Orochimaru fight episodes. One of the best fights of the whole series in my opinion.

For shippuden I would have to say Gaara vs Deidara fight episodes, although I only watch Naruto in dubbed so I haven't seen many Shippuden episodes.

the episodes spanning the chunin exams especially gaara vs rock lee!!! crazy, crazy, crazy fight!!!

my favorite episode is the sanin all out battle...too good

episode 19 the zabuza one

the chunin exams gaara vs rock lee!!!

episode 215 the one with menma i wanna buy one of those ocarinas

my faves is whenever rock lee is in it

My favourite Naruto episode will always be: 141. Watch it and you will see why as well.

Mine would be when choji is fighting jirobo, the whole final pill transformation was just awesome

More detail would be nice from all of you...

My favorite episode it the "Curry of life"

I found that one to be the funniest I had seen in a long time when watching the Naruto series, the fight with Lee and his drunken fist was so funny it made me cry. To top that fight off you had Neji passing out because they fed him the laced curry!

More detail would be nice from all of you...

My favorite episode it the "Curry of life"

I found that one to be the funniest I had seen in a long time when watching the Naruto series, the fight with Lee and his drunken fist was so funny it made me cry. To top that fight off you had Neji passing out because they fed him the laced curry!

oh wow I forgot about that episode, that is one of the best episodes to be made, that or the Rock Lee getting drunk and fighting, nothing beats his drunken tricks :D

To top that fight off you had Neji passing out because they fed him the laced curry!

Hehehehe, yeah, that was an unforgettable scene! XD

that or the Rock Lee getting drunk and fighting, nothing beats his drunken tricks :D
well, the episode where rock lee got drunk, is probably one of my favourites

Totally agreed with you two, like I've said in the post before, that is one of my favourites episodes... I laughed so loud that I almost woke up the dead! Hehehe

I Wouldn't call it my favorite episode but the one that made me laugh the most was:

E101 Gotta See! Gotta Know! Kakashi-Sensei's True Face!

It's where Naruto, Sasuke and Sukura are trying to find out what kakashi looks like under his mask some of things they imagined where under his mask made me laugh so much. the one about the curry made me laugh as well and is also very good.

As for my favorite that would probably be where Naruto and Garaa fight in episode:

E078. Naruto's Ninja Handbook and the fight continues through episode E079. Beyond The Limit Of Darkness And Light. as well.