Favorite Naruto Episode?

uchiha royalist

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not much favorites for me but they would have to be the whole curry of life saga, where Raiga says "I'm tired of listening to your shit" and they censored it on CN, then there's of course the naruto vs Sasuke at the valley of death, after all those poorly animated scenes that led up to it, it was really breathtaking to see it so well done (no trolling intended) and finally there's Asuma vs Hidan, which in my opinion is the best fight in the entire series for one distinct fact, you were actually worried about someone during all the action, and that's about it for me.

Most have already been mentioned, but definite favorites are: naruto: where he meets Jiraiya for the first time (silly but cute), Lee's sake episode (hilarious), valley of the end sequence, Shikamaru's fight with tamari was funny aswell. The shipuuden episodes where he goes all fox cloak was pretty entertaining. Wish Itachi had a bigger role, and not just the little snippets that was repeated over and over, because that battle between the brothers was spectacular. Kakashi Kakashi; Jiraiya Jiraiya....'nuff said ;)

i cant remember the episode number :P

battle between gaara n rock lee

sand village

personally, i really appreciate the old naruto from the new one today (im running a first run marathon of shippuuden right now)

so what really interest me way back from 2003 is the battle of gaara and lee at episode somewhere at 50 - 52.. initial lotus, primary lotus and of course gaara's desert coffin.

i can not still give any on shippuuden since im just at episode 47, but my best bet would be sasori and sakura / chiyo battle.

well, that's just what i really feel about it