Favorite Naruto Episode?

uchiha royalist

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Whats your favorite Naruto Ep of all time?

--mine would be from naruto.The end of tears

Spoiler?--mine from naruto shippuden.The ep where garra is brought back/going to find him.<---maybe

end of tears was good but i really enjoyed the one where orochimaru fights with sarutobi-the third hokage...after all it was the 2 of the strongest shounin facing off against each other

It's hard to call out a favourite episode of all time, and I'm notoriously bad at choosing and making decisions. This is going to be a long post.

From the beginning, I would say 17. White Past - Hidden Ambition and 18. The Weapons Known as Shinobi, where we first see Kakashi's Raikiri. (Yes, I'm a rabid Kakashi fan... how did you guess?) And they're also generally good episodes, what with all the angsting going on.

Another one: 79. Beyond the Limit of Darkness and Light, containing Naruto's headbutt (Knucklehead Ninja indeed), the Third's death with the sealing of Orochimaru's arms, and the utterly epic counterattack by every single shinobi of the Leaf. The surrounding episodes also have their fair share of awesome, but this one takes the cake. A little later we get 81. The Third Hokage, Forever. No comment, you all know what it's like. Apart from anything else, IMHO the music that sounds at the funeral is one of the most beautiful pieces in all of Naruto.

Aaaand another: mentioned before, 81. Eye to Eye: Sharingan vs Sharingan. Kakashi-obsessive poster here, no explanation needed.

95. The Fifth Hokage: A Life on the Line! and 96. Deadlock! Sannin Showdown! are two more shovelfuls of epicness, and Tsunade is concentrated awesome.

I've finally remembered something. I've been chosen... as the Fifth Hokage of the Leaf Village!

The infamous ep. 101 is on my list too, of course. What d'you mean it wasn't made on drugs?

From the Sasuke Retrieval arc, my pick is the final episode of Choji's fight: 114. Goodbye, Old Friend... I'll Always Believe in You. Again, jaw-dropping awesomness (I wish I could find another synonym, but there ain't one). I really thought he'd died there. And 134. The End of Tears, which rather goes without saying.

In the fillers I call to the award stand the following: Hinata's crowning moment in 151. Blaze Away, Byakugan! This Is My Ninja Way!; the Curry of Life arc (Neji + curry = WIN); the Hoshigakure arc (excepting the final part of the final episode, which was just Narm); the Kurenai-Yakumo arc, with 205. Kurenai's Top Secret Mission: The Promise with the Third Hokage, in which Kurenai-sensei proves just how dangerous she can be; and finally 220. Departure, because it has Gaara in it and the Funk cannot be beaten.

And now Shippuuden:

First 14. Naruto's Growth (with Gai's Asa Kujaku) and 15. The Secret Weapon is Called... (Kakashi/Naruto vs Itachi, eeeeep!)

Later in the same arc, 25. Three Minutes Between Life and Death and 27. Puppet Fight: 10 vs 100! In Which Sakura Is Unbelievably AWESOME. (That word again.)

Finally 32. The Return of the Kazekage, which is so far up the emotional scale I cannot find words to describe it.

I still haven't finished watching the Sasuke/Sai arc, so it looks like you'll be spared further reading (if you bothered to read it all, which I doubt - why am I writing this at all?)

Edited to add: good GODS that was long.

-> May contain spoilers<-

-Episode 19 (The Demon in the Snow) where haku dies , Episode 119 and 120 shippuden (Kakashi Chronicles) where obito dies , Episode 133 shippuden (The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant) where jiraiya dies ....all made me cry

- Episode 101 (Gotta See! Gotta Know! Kakashi-Sensei's True Face!) that episode was to funny for words... i was on the floor hosing myself XD

-Episode 166 shippuden (Confessions) Hinata finally confessed her feelings for naruto... and the way she just kept getting back on her feet to try protect naruto... it was just to much for words and very admirable.