Hello, I'm looking for a particular dub... (Can you help?)

Nads

Hi Guys,

Just came across this forum now, as i was searching for a place to download HQ Rips of Dubbed Animes. 

Sure i have used places such as Nyaa.se and torrent sites, but they sometimes can not find exactly what I'm looking for. So hopefully i can have better luck on here!!!

In particular I'm looking to download Bluray rip (720p/1080p) of Magi Season 1. The english dub of this anime was released on Bluray not to long ago, but i can't seem to find it anywhere online!! Can someone help with this?

Thank you, i appreciate your help.

Regards,

Nads

Thanks so much, yeah i found that just now too :) its a shame that it has stereo audio though and not 5.1 :( 

Oh well its still the best one available that I've found! Thanks so much!

One other question i have, does anyone know why a HD Rip of DEATH NOTE doesn't exist? The best I've found is 480p, its quite surprising especially since how highly recommended the anime comes!

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, acharieshwar said:

Death note is 16:9 though, sure there is no native hd version.

The BD's are SD upscales to 1080p however the actual resolution of the source material and broadcast was not above SD as the series was simply not produced in HD its sad I know but the best you can expect is a well done 480p JPDVD encode or if someone who has some decent encoding knowlege a 720p or maybe lower encode of the USBD, if no one does this soon I may do a remux to add lossless audio to FMA's DVD release. 

4 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Hmm I blame @Koby for not suggesting it for the following reasons:
<insert Koby's reasoning here>

Looking at the comparisons here, http://compare.bakashots.me/compare.php?setId=2126&comparisonId=13805&imageNum=3 , FMA's does look better... so time to upgrade I think. 

I'm pretty sure Koby recommended it lol at leats I'm pretty sure thats the reason I downloaded it iirc anyways hopeful someone has a go at the USBD properly soon :)

• Koby locked this topic