What does your name Mean

Shazi

My first name, Bernadeht, is a yooneek spelling of Bernadette, which means something along the lines of "brave like a bear" and "hardy". ouo My mother named me, I don't care enough to ask her where she got the name or spelling from.

I've gotten people who think I spelt my own name incorrectly in addition to others spelling my name wrong all the time, mispronouncing it, and thinking--for some reason--that it's actually "Bernard". I had the Marines call me thinking I was a dude.

My middle name, which I share with my brother, I'm less certain of the meaning of. The best I could find--keeping in line with the Germanic roots of my first name--is "guards" and "guardian".

No idea what the hell my last name means, but one source cites it as a Germanic name that stands for courage and strength.

My first name is Sarah, which is Hebrew for "princess."

Fun fact: When my parents were trying to choose a name, they each made a list of all the names they liked, and Sarah was the only name on both lists. So there you have it.

My middle name is Anne, which means "favored" or "grace." I think they just chose this because it sounded nice with Sarah.

Another fun fact: My mom wanted my middle name to be Leigh, because it's her middle name, but then my name would have been too close to Sara Lee. And my mom's not a meanie.

My last name is of Scottish origin, but I don't know the meaning.

First Name

Walter

Teutonic Meaning:

The name Walter is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Walter is: King Henry IV, Part 1' Sir Walter Blunt. 'Henry VI, Part 2' Walter Whitmore. 'King Richard III' Sir Walter Herbert.

American Meaning:

The name Walter is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Walter is: Rules the people; powerful ruler. Famous Bearers: explorer Sir Walter Raleigh (1554-1618) and U.S. actor Walter Matthau.

Shakespearean Meaning:

The name Walter is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Walter is: Strong fighter.

German Meaning:

The name Walter is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Walter is: Strong fighter.

SoulUrge Number: 6

People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.

Expression Number: 7

People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

Middle Name

Eric

Norse Meaning:

The name Eric is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Eric is: Ever kingly. In Scandinavian legend the Viking sea rover Ericson: (son of Eric the Red) landed on the shores of America 500 years before Christopher Columbus.

American Meaning:

The name Eric is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Eric is: Ever or eternal ruler. Island ruler. Famous bearer: 10th-century Norwegian explorer Eric the Red.

Scandinavian Meaning:

The name Eric is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Eric is: Ever or eternal ruler. Island ruler. Famous bearer: 10th-century Norwegian explorer Eric the Red.

SoulUrge Number: 5

People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.

Expression Number: 8

People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.

Scary Combination

Edited by Jªvª

Kevin

-Handsome, Beautiful

My middle name is also my dad's first name.  So when/if I have a boy, his middle name will be my first name too. :D

My middle name is my dad's first name too!!!

Anyway, my first name is Bryan, a variant of Brian. There are so many Brians out there, I'm glad my parents went with the "Bryan" spelling. Personally, I think it looks prettier anyway.

Supposedly, my name means noble, strong, and virtuous. I think it's of Gaelic origin.

Edited by Apollo

According to Urban Dictionary:

2PWT3.png

Haha.

excuse u

Bernie

A very attractive person, about 5 foot 2.

I think bernies really nice

Yeh I love bernie

This is basically me.

Yeah, but apparently...

Bernie

Slang for cocaine. Mainly used as code to determine if cocaine will be present at specified future event. Also known to be substituted with 'Joe'.

"Yo, that party you're going to throw tonight? Is Bernie going to be there?"

"Yeah man, Bernie will definitely be there tonight."

And...

bernie

to take a dump at the exact same time everyday without fail. With that day's newspaper in hand.

Mike comes to work at 9am and takes a bernie at 915am.

Edited by Apollo

Well Zanco means Stilts in Spanish, but my full name is Ricci Giovanni Ruiz Santiago. 

Ricci: Derived from the Italian adjective ricco, meaning "curly," RICCI and its variations are a nickname for someone with curly hair. A patronymic or plural form of Riccio.

Giovanni: Gift from God.

Ruiz: Derived from the Old English word geong, meaning "ruiz," the Ruiz surname was used as a descriptive name to distinguish father from son or to the ruizer of two relatives with the same first name (similar to the usage of Junior).

Santiago: Santiago \s(a)-ntia-gosan-tiago\ as a boy's name is pronounced sahn-tee-AH-go. It is of Spanish origin, and the meaning of Santiago is "Saint James". A blended form of Saint DiegoDiego is a Spanish form of JamesJames the Greater (of the two apostles by that name) is the patron saint of Spain.

Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Santiago#RH7CD6K2P6LSTKfd.99

• Like 1

I don't have an Urban Dictionary entry *tearface* i think i need one.

OH WAIT I DO NOW

Pronounced (Share-Ruh)

An extremely unique name.

Though this person may sound like they'd love to share because of their name, they're quite selfish. Sharra's are gorgeous but don't like to talk about it because they'd rather say it to others. They have beautiful eyes and nice bodies. Sharra's are also impatient and very stubborn. You can't win a fight, physical or verbal, with a Sharra. You will never EVER regret meeting a Sharra.

Except my name isn't pronounced "Share-ruh" it's "Shar" (like Shark) "Ruh"

I can be pretty selfish, my things are my things, but i gift presents like there is no tomorrow

Edited by Shazi

My dad said that my name is the fragrance of a flower.

On the web, it says it's of Arabic origin and it means 'sweet basil' and I immediately feel indignant. 

Oh and I found Urban Dictionary meanings for my name too!

Here goes....

The hottest girl in the universe, with the best sense of humor.

*Not the hottest but I do have a good sense of humour though not the best.

She's the one and only girl for this swiss guy living in the US for half a year. He did some stupid things and hopes she forgives him and ever comes back to him

*Err........no comment.

Someone who is nothing but CUTE, but hates being called cute, and demands respect in place of it. but even when doing so is cute.

*Now this sounds more like me! Yay!

The evilest woman on earth, if she decides she hates you for reasons unknown, she will gut your face with a blunt object. She also loves waffles. Do not mess with her, or her mom will curse you forever. And her dad will bomb you and everyone you love.

*Lolz this really got me laughing! XD I have never eaten waffles, lolz. The mom and dad part......may or may not be true.

Edited by Kinara Uzumaki

I can be pretty selfish, my things are my things, but i gift presents like there is no tomorrow

Being selfish isn't inherently a bad thing, I don't know why people assume it is. Someone has to take care of you, and no one will take care you as well as you can take care of yourself!! Trying to be completely selfless tends to backfire--see Sayaka of Mahou Shoujo fame or any person who feels completely taken advantage of and taken for granted in their efforts to be selfless.