There are two meanings for this name

1. New

2. Beautiful and pleasant

and its a unisex name

Urban Dictionary just killed me

Navin, this makes more of a sense

@lama:

From the bible, the Archangel, meaning "He who is closest to God"

Michael drove Satan and his armies from heaven.

wonder how you became the lord of evil here

@kinara:

The evilest woman on earth, if she decides she hates you for reasons unknown, she will gut your face with a blunt object. She also loves waffles. Do not mess with her, or her mom will curse you forever. And her dad will bomb you and everyone you love.

join the evil side, we will kick out lama make you the lord of evil side. (Maybe your mom and dad too)

Edited by jobonline20

Nothing special with Tony =p But Thanh = Bright/Clear Blue, or Elegant. I'm not really sure what Bright/Clear Blue may stand for but I am clearly elegant. (I just like the way it sounds, moreakin to the word "Risque" because it just sounds unique. Elegant to me sounds sophisticated and upper class).

Not to toot my horn or anything by calling myself special, because I am special just like everyone else, hurrdurr. *Walks away from this thread in a Pac Man Suit shouting Waka-Waka-Waka*

Unique Note/Trivia: Whenever I become a Guild Leader in  any game, I generally name the guild Elegant Nightmare/s. (With or without the "s" depending on circumstance).

Edit: People will also see me run around by the names of Lyung-Hie or Kasoivc de' Lecroixe; These are simply nothing more than roleplay nicknames, or gamer tags/handles for various MMOs/Games..

Edited by Kasoivc

stephanie is the feminine form of stephan, which means crowned one o uo my middle name means little king too lol.

so that means i'm the crown little king of all y'all [even though i'm a girl u wu]

also! the urbandictionary for my name speaks volumes of how wonderful, pretty, and nice all girls with my first name are.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just named after Sarah in the bible, stupidest thing ever. Same with my brothers.

Wait, your brothers are named Sarah? 0_o

lol no, David and Steven from the bible, I have no idea what the people with our names did in the bible cause I never cared to read it

What if her whole family is named Sarah.

The Sarah Collective.

no just no.

Edited by seirachan

Ryan which means Little King is my real first name. I wouldn't consider myself a king by any stretch of the imagination however, I am in a form of managerial position so I guess it could be sort of interpreted as being a kind of king. I prefer to think of myself as a leader among my colleagues though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My real name is Cassandra and it means she who entangles men or shining upon man depending on where you look. Or if you prefer urbandictionary's definition I am either the most amazing thing anyone has ever seen or the cutest, kindest, most perfect girl in the world (ha). Though I have to say it was interesting to read about how  there was a Trojan princess in the Greek mythology with my name.

My parents got the name from Little House on the Prairie though or at least my mom did. My mom loves the show. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my first name is Alawi or that how it's said in english

(yeah i am arabic guy not so proud of my ppl deeds at this age of time )

well it's famous that the once that have this name are the sons of the last prophet that was send to humanity (in my religion)

originally it came from Ali and he is an Arabian warrior that was the last prophet's daughter husband and his cousin  (long story so let's stick to this)

there are other meanings for it like: great mannered and deeds and bravery ( i don't say i am like this) but the most important meaning is what i have said above

usually at my area if there is some people has the same fist name or a diffused one they call him by his last name . well guess that's why they always call me by my first name  ^_^

Edited by mid boss

• 2 months later...