what are good anime films?

Wise Wolf

There is one that i watched called 5 centimeters per second, I found it to be a very good film/movie also watched another called The girl who leapt through time

that was also another movie that I liked I recommend you watch one of these two if your looking for a anime film.

• Like 1

Anything by Hayao Miyazaki such as Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky etc.

I also liked Sword Of The Stranger, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Summer Wars, Steamboy, Akira, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, Ninja Scroll, Ghost In The Shell, Blood: The Last Vampire, Legend of the Millennium Dragon, Spriggan

Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress, and Paprika all by Satoshi Kon are interesting films to watch. Especially Perfect Blue which is a screw with your mind kind of film. I have to recommend the Studio Ghibli animated Grave of the Fireflies. It may just be one of the best films about the human cost of war animated or otherwise. Its also quite depressing so keep that in mind if you decide to watch it.

Edited by gunslinger7sk

Rebuild of Evangelion is a remake of the 26 episode Neon Genensis Evangelion series that was compressed in 4 animated movies.

Less psychological drama and more action than the original, I will say as a fan of the series that the movies were superbly done as it will not confuse people who are not familiar with NGE series.

I've already watched Evangelion 1.0 and 2.0. Evangelion 3.0 is an upcoming movie for this year or maybe next.

I hope it helps.

• Like 1

Rebuild of Evangelion is a remake of the 26 episode Neon Genensis Evangelion series that was compressed in 4 animated movies.

Less psychological drama and more action than the original, I will say as a fan of the series that the movies were superbly done as it will not confuse people who are not familiar with NGE series.

I've already watched Evangelion 1.0 and 2.0. Evangelion 3.0 is an upcoming movie for this year or maybe next.

I hope it helps.

how i miss the psychological parts. also dislike the lacking of asuka parts. hope they don't have a short part 4 from what i'm hearin

• Like 1

how i miss the psychological parts. also dislike the lacking of asuka parts. hope they don't have a short part 4 from what i'm hearin

Maybe your a fan of End of Evangelion. I've watched that movie and my favorite part is Asuka's final battle agains MP Evas. That is her defining moment

Edited by griver_007

• 4 weeks later...

Err

I hope it helps.

err the original series is disturbing but what's with asuka going insane that did not happen in the evanglion 2.22 I hope she does not go insane on the movies to because that would ruin it along with the shinji doing the same and can you explain what was happening ep 25 onwards I'm confused and the neon genesis end of evangelion right at the beging in the hospital I think you know what I'm talking about because I am now disturbed :! Thanks for the recommendation but please explain

K-On! movie. Freaking great!!

Other than that, the Gundam 00 movie was nice. Anything from Evangelion or Ghost in the Shell will blow your socks off!! Seriously!! I recommend those!

Update: I forgot to mention that there is a lot of hype going around with the Madoka Magica film, so you should keep your eyes out for that one when its released on Blu-ray/DVD

Edited by Seraph
  • Like 1

K-On! movie. Freaking great!!

Other than that, the Gundam 00 movie was nice. Anything from Evangelion or Ghost in the Shell will blow your socks off!! Seriously!! I recommend those!

Update: I forgot to mention that there is a lot of hype going around with the Madoka Magica film, so you should keep your eyes out for that one when its released on Blu-ray/DVD

ok thanks :)

Err

I hope it helps.

err the original series is disturbing but what's with asuka going insane that did not happen in the evanglion 2.22 I hope she does not go insane on the movies to because that would ruin it along with the shinji doing the same and can you explain what was happening ep 25 onwards I'm confused and the neon genesis end of evangelion right at the beging in the hospital I think you know what I'm talking about because I am now disturbed :! Thanks for the recommendation but please explain

Asuka became catatonic and needs hospital care following her "mind rape" by Angel Arael in ep 22. Shinji is traumatized after his killing of Kaworu Nagisa in ep 24. That's why you saw this two in a hospital with Shinji begging Asuka for help as he is now afraid of Misato who doesn't care of Shinji killing Kaworu.

Err

I hope it helps.

Asuka became catatonic and needs hospital care following her "mind rape" by Angel Arael in ep 22. Shinji is traumatized after his killing of Kaworu Nagisa in ep 24. That's why you saw this two in a hospital with Shinji begging Asuka for help as he is now afraid of Misato who doesn't care of Shinji killing Kaworu.

o ok thank you for braking that down for me I got really confused do you know if the remake movie have a changed story line it looks like it to be but when I go on forums and the wikis they tell me nothing thank you for explaining the story parts I got really confused :)

Definite support for Steamboy if only for the ridiculous amount of money spent producing it. No one has mentioned it yet, so may I suggest the Eve no Jikan movie? It has pretty much everything from the 6 ep series plus some new scenes (and the transitions are a lot nicer than having to go between episodes).