Say it. Get it off your chest thread! @_@

coffeeNiK

So apparently the girlfriend is going to go home for two weeks to visit her family in Texas, but she'll be back again for some period of time for the Air Force Ball, and then she goes to Japan. Or so I've gathered from eavesdropping on my roommate's conversation with his grandfather from the couch while playing Skyrim. She was in the apartment all day yesterday while my roommate was at work because she's already turned in her access credentials and had to move out of the dorms, so all her stuff is in the apartment. I think she left today. Fist pumps all around for a brief respite.

That's another thing that bothers me, now that I think of it. People who think I'm new. Java hates it worse because he's been in the same squadron for almost five years and he'll get actual new people coming up to him and acting like he's newer than them. One of the first things she said to me was, "How do you not have your badge yet?" because I couldn't get on campus. At that point I had already outprocessed from the military and was on terminal leave. It was just like, uh, no. I'm on my way out. I turned that shit in ages ago. Sometimes the cashiers at the grocery store will make small talk with me and I'll mention I was in the military and they're always like, "Gasp, how long were you in for? You look so young!" I think some of them imagine I was kicked out, haha.

I was at work dismantling an engine and while I was working on it, the head of the engine slid off the bench and smashed right into my knee cap

I was completely doubled over with pain and and my boss could say was "toughen up princess" never have I wanted to punch my boss's lights out like I did at that moment. Not a good day...

Edited by Stuy

So apparently the girlfriend is going to go home for two weeks to visit her family in Texas, but she'll be back again for some period of time for the Air Force Ball, and then she goes to Japan. Or so I've gathered from eavesdropping on my roommate's conversation with his grandfather from the couch while playing Skyrim. She was in the apartment all day yesterday while my roommate was at work because she's already turned in her access credentials and had to move out of the dorms, so all her stuff is in the apartment. I think she left today. Fist pumps all around for a brief respite.

That's another thing that bothers me, now that I think of it. People who think I'm new. Java hates it worse because he's been in the same squadron for almost five years and he'll get actual new people coming up to him and acting like he's newer than them. One of the first things she said to me was, "How do you not have your badge yet?" because I couldn't get on campus. At that point I had already outprocessed from the military and was on terminal leave. It was just like, uh, no. I'm on my way out. I turned that shit in ages ago. Sometimes the cashiers at the grocery store will make small talk with me and I'll mention I was in the military and they're always like, "Gasp, how long were you in for? You look so young!" I think some of them imagine I was kicked out, haha.

That sucks that you're stuck with her longer but if you're playing Skyrim just learn the first shout and FUS ROH DAH! her ass through a window lol

I was at work dismantling an engine and while I was working on it, the head of the engine slid off the bench and smashed right into my knee cap

I was completely doubled over with pain and and my boss could say was "toughen up princess" never have I wanted to punch my boss's lights out like I did at that moment. Not a good day...

Is your knee okay?

But yeah, she left today/yesterday, so we're two months free, haha. Woo.

Two months free, yay!

Well I went out with my mum to go shopping for fathers day for my dad, we found a new touch screen phone thingy for him, some samsung thing...We got it and then got home and I went ahead with setting it up after he opened it, the phone had a pin on it and behind it I could see it had text messages and missed calls, some bastard had returned the phone and done all that shit to it.

Other thing is that where we bought it from isn't supposed to sell second hand stuff, especially not tech stuff. We also paid full price for it, if they sell second hand stuff they're supposed to discount it a lot. So today we're going back to yell at their manager haha, gonna rip it up the pale little bastard epically

Lol I like totally got rejected by email today.

No not asking someone out heh (there's some great parallels though!), but for a speech class group project. We are doing our first real speech in Communication class and we had the choice to pick partners if we wanted to. I was like alright! So I asked the girl beside me and she was more than happy, and she would look into what we could talk about tonight.

Get this email...

Hey Kevin, it's Amanda from Speech class! I was looking around for some good stories, and I found a poem, so it looks like I'll have to do it alone :/ Thanks for asking to be partners though, and if you still want to practice together or if you need help deciding on a story I'd love to help! I'll see you on Tuesday!

Look it that! That second to last sentence is like the equivalent of being friend zoned! tumblr_m9gclc9w8C1qzckow.gif

• Like 1

Project friend-zoned, haha. Just a couple changes...

Thanks for asking to be partners me out though, and if you still want to practice together make out or if you need help deciding on a story sweet outfit I'd love to help!

And it's perfect!

I'm wondering what awesome poem she found that she was really into that she had to project-dump you, though.

• Like 2

Oh yeeeah. I'd love to make out in a sweet outfit. Lol.

Yeah I'd like to know that too (I'll beat up that guy-er poem when I find out!) Judging by how she didn't want to volunteer to do one of the practice impromptu speeches (she ended up being like one the last ones ha) I figured she wouldn't want to do a real speech by herself.

So the girlfriend came back from her trip to Texas yesterday and I'm kind of annoyed.

tumblr_m9gcl3DN2F1qzckow.gif

Not by her presence, although that in itself can be frustrating at times, but the fact that it seems like she is going to be living in the apartment until she leaves for Japan.

Obviously she doesn't have a room in the dorms anymore and I can see why my roommate wouldn't want her to have to stay in a hotel or anything, but any sort of heads up would have been useful, even if it was a given. I barely feel okay about having some person I barely like and know in my apartment. If I had a job or otherwise frequently left the apartment on a regular basis (hahahahahaha), I really wouldn't feel okay about having her be the only one in the apartment.

And I find it super annoying when she doesn't refer to the cats by their names. It's always like, "Hey, cat". Less of a crime than her existence, but annoying regardless. They have names.

My roommate told us this story about how all she's ever wanted was her father's dog tags because it was a symbol of recognition/validation to her, but she's never asked for them. I guess her father was supposed to somehow guess that it meant something to her or that she was trying to "earn" them. Anyway, while she was in Texas, her sister asked to have the dog tags. And she got the tags.

I think I was supposed to feel sorry for the girlfriend or be annoyed that her sister, who by all means is supposed to be something of a failure of a human being for sundry reasons, asked for something and received what she asked for. But it's like my friend said when we went out to lunch--at what point were we supposed to feel bad for her? Because she failed to ask? Failed to make it known to her father what the tags meant to her?

It's like getting mad at your crush for dating someone else when you never told them how you felt. How are they supposed to know?

tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif

• Like 1

I just found out I might have an infection in my... Er- Defining organs... And... I-I... I think I'd rather have a brain tumor. I know it sound like a stupid thing to say but DAMN! I mean what the fuck!?! I'm losing my fucking mind over this! I've been trying to keep my cool all day but I just fucking CAN'T! This is what makes me, me! I-I... Fuck! ... I might be over reacting, especially since we're just trying to find out if it is this or not by taking some medicine, but... I'm just at a loss of words... Thinking that any thing can happen to this area is... It makes me want to cry, above all other emotions. I'd rather find some thing in my intestines through a colonoscopy than this shit. Fuck!

Yeah, it's pointless to be upset about something you didn't even try to do anything about. I'm sure her father is totally cool and all, but he's probably not a mind reader.

Zanco, I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you have some sort of infection in or around your genitals or...? It's scary when you don't know what's going on and it seems like it's something different every day, so I can understand your frustration.

One of the Managers at my work seems to think shes OWNS the bathroom. If anyone is in the bathroom when she needs to go she will FLIP THE FUCK OUT. START BANGING ON THE DOOR LIKE CRAZY AND SCREAMING. I was just, "OMFG" trying to take a dump. There's also public bathrooms upstairs she can use but no apparently no one is allowed to use the employee bathroom besides her.

Yes, that's exactly it, and every day they seem to be telling me some thing new, as you said. At any rate, I'm done freaking out. I'm just gonna take what ever God gives me head on, and hope for the best.

What a bitch, no offence. She should be taught her place. Just cause the woman "manages" the place, doesn't mean she can do what ever the hell she wants, unless she's the owner. But since there's probably nothing one could do about such you could just try to ignore her the next time you have to do your business.