Say it. Get it off your chest thread! @_@

coffeeNiK

No Idea on how your 1TB hdd died but using HDD Regenerator(paid version) could possibly revive it. Its a Long shot but saved me a few drives in the past or atleast fixed some enough to get the data off. It will take a long time to scan for bad sectors on that size of drive.

http://www.dposoft.net/

In Fact it fixed the drive on this PC a few years back and its still running. Try get your hands on a copy. Good luck .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of swearing and rage under the cut.

I am going to lose my

fucking

mind

My roommate's girlfriend is visiting for about a week before she leaves forever to Japan. She just got here and her little friends are visiting. Rude as fuck, holy shit. They didn't take their shoes off before coming into the apartment. As if the number of shoes by the door wasn't an indication that you should take your fucking shoes off before you walk all over my fucking carpet. They didn't introduce themselves. I don't know who the fuck these people are in my apartment. They didn't even say "hi". They just show up and fucking start touching my cats and dicking around on the floor.

And then the fucking girlfriend.

This bitch.

This bitch goes into the kitchen to make some fucking pizza rolls and goes,

"OH IT'S ACTUALLY CLEAN THIS TIME"

I am going to smash their heads in the oven I swear to GOD

SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO KEEP JUDGING HOW I KEEP MY LIVING SPACE I SWEAR TO GOD WE DO NOT HAVE TO ALLOW YOU TO STAY HERE

DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING WII

DON'T PICK UP MY FUCKING CATS

THAT ANGRY MEOW THEY JUST MADE WHEN YOU PICKED THEM UP? THAT MEANS DON'T PICK THEM UP OR HOLD THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL.

T9pXO.png

Lots of swearing and rage under the cut.

I am going to lose my

fucking

mind

My roommate's girlfriend is visiting for about a week before she leaves forever to Japan. She just got here and her little friends are visiting. Rude as fuck, holy shit. They didn't take their shoes off before coming into the apartment. As if the number of shoes by the door wasn't an indication that you should take your fucking shoes off before you walk all over my fucking carpet. They didn't introduce themselves. I don't know who the fuck these people are in my apartment. They didn't even say "hi". They just show up and fucking start touching my cats and dicking around on the floor.

And then the fucking girlfriend.

This bitch.

This bitch goes into the kitchen to make some fucking pizza rolls and goes,

"OH IT'S ACTUALLY CLEAN THIS TIME"

I am going to smash their heads in the oven I swear to GOD

SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO KEEP JUDGING HOW I KEEP MY LIVING SPACE I SWEAR TO GOD WE DO NOT HAVE TO ALLOW YOU TO STAY HERE

DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING WII

DON'T PICK UP MY FUCKING CATS

THAT ANGRY MEOW THEY JUST MADE WHEN YOU PICKED THEM UP? THAT MEANS DON'T PICK THEM UP OR HOLD THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL.

T9pXO.png

Woah, that sucks. She sounds like a bitch an annoying person. Hopefully the roommate himself isn't that bad. At least she's going to leave, forever. Some people actually need to learn basic manners, seriously.

Also that paint picture made me chuckle. You can see the anger behind it!

• Like 2

I wish I made the picture, but I actually have a little stockpile of Comic Sans stars from Tumblr, haha. There's pretty much one for every emotion I can possibly feel, and more that I don't know I ever want to feel.

But yeah, no, we like our roommate. We were the ones to extend the invitation to live together when the lease on our previous place was up. I met him in the dorms and we've been travelling the same circles for a while, so there's no real bad blood between my roommate and me. It's just his harpy of a girlfriend.

And I wish it was just me who has a problem with her, that I'm the only one who can't stand her, but almost every one of my friends who has interacted with her has problems with the way she interacts with people.

She called one of my friends, who was pregnant at the time (she just gave birth to the baby recently, he's super cute) fat. She made another pair of my married friends feel stupid during a board game and was in general a horrible guest. It was to the point the second pair of married friends told me to never bring her around to their place again. It makes it difficult to get together with friends and invite my roommate when she's tagging along.

And given the circle of friends she seems to keep, I'm not surprised she continues to be a major downer on my day. There's friendly sarcasm, a gentle jibe from time to time, the kind that's usually self-deprecating--and then there's just excessively abrasive sarcasm that does nothing but tear down others. It's about as endearing as finding maggots in your box of cereal. "It's just a joke" indeed.

She's the kind of person who prides herself on "not being like all the other girls". The kind who sits around with her friends and complains about how much everyone in the world sucks except for her and her little circle of bros.

I was talking about it with Java the other night. I really do consider myself a people person and I'm the long suffering type. The problem is people persons don't seem to generate other people persons--but people who hate other people generate more people who hate other people.

And the cleanliness thing is like. Okay. My roommate pays half the rent. That's about all he does besides pick up groceries from time to time, take out the trash, and get dinner/gas for us on occasion. We pay the electric bill. We pay for the cable and Internet. We buy most of the food. The furniture in the living room and dining room area? That's our furniture. The gaming systems are ours. The TV is ours. The pots and pans are ours. The dishes and silverware in the kitchen is ours. The toaster and coffee maker and blenders are ours.

The apartment is more like 80% Java and me and 20% my roommate. And it's cool, you know? We don't mind sharing our stuff with our roommate. He didn't have the benefit of two incomes like we did for a while when I was still in the military. It's not like enlisted folk in the military make a lot of money (a lot are on food stamps). He's a gracious guest and a gracious housemate.

His girlfriend isn't. She makes me SO resentful of stuff I don't normally resent.

And it pisses me off more because all three of us in this apartment have issues with depression, and I know for Java and I, it's a long-standing problem. That our apartment isn't a TOTAL pile of junk is a miracle. There was a period where for, like, three months, I didn't fold laundry. I just piled it on the dresser and called it good. That's the kind of thing I do when I'm seriously down in the dumps. That she just goes and mouths off like that without understanding what's going on just makes me want to punch holes in the wall.

• Like 1

I'd reccomend punching holes in her head instead, preferably with something sharp or maybe just use a hole punch, that'd have to feel really good =). But on a more serious note she will be gone soon forever, I know you're upset and about 2 seconds from tearing her throat out with your nails and feeding it to your cats but I'm sure you can put up with it. You have to deal with all of us after all and we must be a handful :P

Just try and focus on the day she leaves and up to that point don't give a fuck what she says or does, it's YOUR home, more so then your room mates so fucking yell at her and tell her not to do all this stupid shit. If she talks back give her a good forehead slap with a frying pan, you do own them after all. I'm seriously surprised you haven't snapped and liked torn her head off and then yelled at her severed head some more. I think your room mate will understand if you're standing up for yourself and he from what I can tell isnt going with her to japan and is probably never going to see her again so fuck it, go nuts!

Feel better too, not nice seeing you all screechy and unnerved

Haha, like I said, I'm long suffering. Java said he'd say something to her before it got to that point anyway, which I'm hoping is the case because I'm pretty close to slamming her head in the oven.

She's supposed to be gone by the third, which is a blessing, but if they don't have their own New Year's plans, Java and I might not be able to hang out with another couple of our friends--the one she called fat while she was pregnant. I don't want to be a douche if they don't have their own New Year's plans and be like, "All right, well, we're gonna head out. Fuck you guys, we're outie!"

I just wish every little thing she did didn't piss me off. The names she gives my cats piss me off. Her comments during movies piss me off. Her stupid presumptive questions piss me off. "Do you have a pan?" No, we have zero pans in our kitchen. We have none of the things a person would reasonably have in their kitchen. Like the time she just assumed we didn't have any flour. Even if we didn't, it's none of your business what I keep or don't keep in my pantry. Or when she assumed I didn't have a clearance or had my badge yet to get on campus. Like, no, I just got out of the military. I'm done with my contract and I don't need my badge any more. I'm not new.

I hate hate hate the way my roommate acts when she's around. He's whipped and it sucks. He's even thinking about marrying her. Hurgh.

• Like 1

I'm not going to try to control him or anything. And like I said, Java would be more liable to say anything than me. I don't do confrontation, haha.

======

Aww, I'm sorry you're in a slump, boink! It was kind of the opposite for me--when I was majorly depressed, I couldn't write for the life of me. Everything that came of me sucked and I felt like nothing I wrote was worth reading.

You could try an alternate route to your creativity, like do something lighthearted and easy like RPing something or try something like 750 Words. I'm sure there's plenty you want to change about life, even if it's not yours--maybe there's a message you want to get out to people, some sort of philosophy or question you want people to think about?

Either way, I wish you luck. It sucks to be in a creative slump.

tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow.gif

Telling him outright not to marry her is the quickest way to get him to do so.

Seeing people change everything about themselves just to be with a guy/girl because he/she's pretty really piss me off. Why not find a guy/girl who likes the things you like? I get the whole opposites attract thing, but seriously, you're not a fucking magnet! If you're a nerdy guy/girl who likes anime and gaming, then guess what? You need another nerdy guy/girl who likes anime and gaming! Doesn't have to be the same anime or the same games, but seriously... If you're a foul mouthed son/daughter of a truck driver, you don't go for the hyper religious schoolgirl who faints every time she hears a curse word! Fuck! (*watches the schoolgirl faint.* Yay!)

• Like 1

His girlfriend isn't even pretty, haha. I might have some sympathy for his plight if she was actually hot, but she's at most a solid 4--without even considering her personality. It seems to be mostly that he thinks he can't get a date because he isn't super attractive himself, but he can do so much better, seeing as his personality is better than her by miles. He's a well-spoken, entertaining person who is pretty nerdy. For a while he had a passion for his job (being a 1N2 was pretty much his childhood dream) that seems to have vanished into the aether, right around the time he started dating her.

From what I've gathered about her, they have fairly similar hobbies--maybe. They both play Minecraft, she has a DS she plays, and they both like board games, but other than that, I don't really see any major chemistry going on. One of my friends hypothesised she must have a singing vagina because he doesn't get it either.

If there's an option to be had, my roommate almost always defers to her choice. When they go out, it's because she wants to do stuff--he's more than happy to lie around the apartment playing Halo for twelve hours straight with Java, maybe hang out at another friend's place and have a few brews. Yesterday they went out to the theatre to watch a movie. He wanted to see the Hobbit. She wanted to see Django. They saw Django. When picking out restaurants, it's catered to her likes and dislikes. He tries so hard to do what she wants and I think it's spoiling her hardcore to be in such a unilateral relationship. There's being accommodating and there's being a doormat, and as a lifelong doormat, I know one when I see one.

The other day they were discussing inviting people over for New Year's and he was trying to get a hold of two friends. One, Steve, is a mutual friend I had made in DLI; the other, Claire, is one of her shitty friends who have no manners (names changed). My roommate comments something to the effect of, "There's a bit of a dilemma--Claire is off work, but so is Steve, and I get the feeling Steve isn't going to get along with Claire." A bit of light in my darkened days, haha. I'm just glad she's gone tomorrow, so I can stop being full of rage when I wake up.

ETA: Although they both share opinions about non-heterosexual and/or trans* folk that grate my nerves. Maybe they bond over talking about how ridiculous it is for boys to wear pink, idk. In Fable I have a pink poodle who is a male and she made it a point to comment on how "confused" she was. Sorry to offend your heteronormative views???

Edited by Emotional Outlet

It sounds good that she's leaving tomorrow. For you of course, but more so for her boyfriend aswell. He's not going with her, right? Are they breaking up or is it oging to be a long-distance kind of thing? Is the trip only temp? Either way, it's still good for the bf. Maybe some time apart from her he'll like life more. You know, see the difference between when she's there and when she isn't. Because seriously, being whipped is terrible.

I know I was obsessed over my first gf for no reason. Like, the relationship was 90:10 for everything. When we went out to eat, we'd go somewhere she wants. I'll order a steak, she'll give me the evils. 'Excuse me, can I change my order?' - Seriously, I wasn't even eating the food I wanted to eat. After we broke up I felt alot 'lighter' for lack of better words'. I just hope he also feels better when she's gone because it sounds like his personality is getting robbed.

Anyway, best of luck. One more day of not killing her, and you're set!

• Like 2

Yes, going to jail for murder would be uncool, haha. Hopefully she's gone by the time I come back from the library tomorrow afternoon, but knowing my luck, she's on a late flight back and her stupid friends are going to be in my apartment again with their shoes on.

And yeah, no, he's still going to be here. She left a while ago to California for training, so she's just here for a bit before she heads to her next duty station in Japan. I guess they had plans earlier that he was to visit her, but some stuff came up.

I don't know if they're going to be able to maintain long distance. From what I've gathered, he has his misgivings about LDRs in general after a bad experience, but what do I know, he seems to buy into her whole "not like other girls" shtick. ("Nice guy" x "not like other girls" OTP.) IIRC, he had a girlfriend before enlisting and like many other basic training relationships, it didn't last very long after that.

I was like a super doormat during my high school relationships. It was becoming increasingly obvious to me that people were offended by my existence and behaviour (like so many others who facepalm when reflecting upon their younger selves), so I became increasingly self conscious to the point of stifling myself and just doing whatever they wanted me to do. I didn't really date anyone who took much advantage of that--people I didn't date, on the other hand.