Say it. Get it off your chest thread! @_@

coffeeNiK

Ho-hum. So last night I was supposed to go out and celebrate my birthday with my friends. Well one person was like oh I'm sick. Then another person was like I just got really busy. So then others noticed and said similar things and so they decided to cancel the whole thing.

I don't know what we were going to do, but still, I was really looking forward to it too because I haven't celebrated my birthday with friends since like freshman year of high school. I either move too much, or don't bother telling people that it's October. But noooope. My dreams were crushed. :<

I at least got to celebrate with my family on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

okay i know guys like their sports and stuff... but i can't fucking hear about cricket anymore... i can't deal with it...

I TRUELY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

i don't care what the international sides are doing. i don't care about the facts and figures. i don't care if the local umpires association have done something, i don't care what they talked about in their meeting. i don't care what the local teams are doing. i don't care what the team you're playing against is doing. i don't care what the scores are, i don't care if they didn't have enough pies at the club to feed you.

i don't give a fuck, stop talking cricket at me. just fucking stop

getting to really fucking hate the youths of my country. Teenage pregnancy seem to be the trend and most ppl seems to be more into having a "sawg" than try to get a fucking job and then complaining how life is hard and expect the government to play superman . They just make the future of the country look really goddamn shady

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri_09

getting to really fucking the youths of my country. Teenage pregnancy seem to be the trend and most ppl seems to be more into having a "sawg" than try to get a fucking job and then complaining how life is hard and expect the government to play superman . They just make the future of the country look really goddamn shady

you and me both! so tired of seeing teens with their status's about "life" at 15, what do you really know about life? you've barely begun to really live it. oh your life is hard as a teen is it? try being an adult, its a hell of a lot harder

Some freaking idiot decided to report us to child services without bringing there concerns to us first. So now we got child services crawling down our backs for no freaking justifiable cause. ARG!!! We haven't even done anything to her and we've already got people trying to make our life difficult. -sigh- People can be so stupid. Tattling before they gotten the facts to back it up. Tattle on people whom are actually doing bad things and you've got the facts to back them.

Yeah, people do stupid things. I know some people see dyed hair and they automatically think, "This person is irresponsible." A lot of things seem worse taken out of context.

When I was in training, the entire squadron had to get pulled together for an impromptu suicide and underaged drinking brief after I had a rough night--someone took something I said out of context and went to CQ, which, by all means, is staffed by people who have been in the Air Force for all of two minutes, instead of asking me what was wrong.

People who think their suggestions are actually being taken on board.

Just to put everything into context, I run a vegetarian cafe with my family. We opened in febuary this year.

Listen bitch, the only difference between me and everyone else is that I am courteous enough to pretend like I have two fucks to rub together. If you weren't the customer I'd tell you to go forth and multiply. We're out of hand towels? Jeusus fucking christ! How many hand towels do people need? And for fuck sake can you PLEASE turn the tap off when you are finished?

Also, people who seem to think that advertising will solve everything can get lost too. If it was that fucking simple then businesses would not be closing left, right and centre, would they? Do you think that we haven't done advertising? Do you have any idea how much it costs? People don't come in because they have no money these days. Not because we neglected to put ourselves in the local tossing paper again for the few select retards who actually read tha chaff.

People in general can just piss off. Hitler had the right idea, except he was too selective. We need to gas everyone and leave this planet to creatures who don't care about the number of shots in their skinny-white-flat-wet-cured-beneath-the-moons-light-for-eight-days frikkin coffee!

You know... You really didn't put anything into context at all...

Last year my Ihop did an experimental run of a plan to stay open 24 hours on specific days of the year. The first was thanksgiving to the end of Black Friday. 6 am thursday until 12 am saturday morning (end of friday) we were open. We did a little advertising for this one. From 10 pm thursday to 3 am friday we had nothing, then at 3:05 we had a huge rush that didn't really stop until after lunch. All in all, HUGE SUCCESS!

Fast forward to new years, very little advertising done.. I think they posted a very small sign about it 2 days prior. Guess what? No business at all between the previous night's normal closing time, and 10 am the next day. Epic fail!

So what do they plan this year? Black friday again, and they are talking about doing new years again... I don't have an economics degree, but if you have 6 people in the restaurant working, 1 at $7.25 per hour, one at $8.50 per hour, one at $10 per hour, and 3 servers at $3.50 per hour (plus tips with the usual increase if they fail to make up minimum wage with their tips) And no customers are showing up for 12 hours... That's quite a lot of money being thrown away. And when you consider that more are showing up to work than will be leaving before the customers come in... It's a terrible idea.

I've watched a lot of episodes about saving failing restaurants, so this clearly makes me an expert--advertising was almost always a factor in the restaurants' problem. Some of them were located in these ridiculous out of the way places that most people wouldn't see on a normal basis. If people don't know what's there, how can they take advantage of it? There are lots of ways to advertise that don't require putting yourself into a coupon book. Facebook, for better or worse, can be an effective marketing tool. Same for other social media sites like Tumblr and Twitter. Printing flyers and business cards can be pretty cheap.

And does the restaurant have a website? We pretty much won't eat anywhere new until we check out the website and have an idea of what we can find there. It's awkward to walk into a restaurant and discover nothing appeals to us. If there's a Flash animation at the beginning and we have to download six PDFs to get to the menus, we're probably going to skip it because it's likely too expensive. If there aren't any prices or hours of operation, we'll keep on looking for other places to go. Sites that look like they haven't been updated since 1980 are also likely to get a pass from us.

• Like 1

tbh, word of mouth and free social media advertising works best. an example of free advertising could be taking pictures of the food you guys serve and posting it on a tumblr or twitter page that has both the link to the site or facebook page along with some quick info for people too lazy to click a link.

anyway, i'm 100% done with this one bitch that i rp with on skype who keeps bugging me to make an rp tumblr when iv'e said many many /many/ times that my portrayal of humanstuck gamzee isn't unique enough to warrant one and i pretty much just don't want to. she also gets mad at /me/ for trying to gauge when she'll have a reply for me after about two hours saying that i take forever when i almost always have one about half a hour later if shit isn't going on irl! i'm so done with her but we're doing an rp that i'm actually really into and i know that no one else i rp with would want to do it because it's a cracky as fuck ship that makes sense only in a specific context.

My Ihop is trying the open 24 hours for new years thing again...

(my reaction in this video)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjAX6VETEc4

LOL :) Its been confirmed, I'm a bitch when it comes to first shooter games. Got my ass raped by one my friend on COD 4 and to say the very least i didn't enjoy it (my ass getting raped that is)

• Like 1

What teh fuck do you mean you DONT KNOW if your the one doing it and not me then you sure as hell better. I mean honestly WHO will know what the hells going inside of that hormanally crazy ass head of yours if not you? GOd damn sometimes i think it would be less complicated to be a gay guy then be straight and have to try and decipher what in the hells up with women, it has almost never ever ever made sense. anyone agree with this?

EDIT: Also post 100 = i am the winnarest

Edited by NickthePwn3r
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so angry right now. I just read all about the shooting at a Connecticut elementary school this morning. One that left about 27 people dead...many of those were just small children. Small young lives that still had plenty to live cut short by some idiot that decided to go on a shooting spree. It breaks my heart to hear about all these lost lives. They should have never have been killed. It's horrible for anyone to lose their lives this way...but CHILDREN...very young innocent children!!! It's an OUTRAGE!!!

/>http://video.foxnews.com/v/2036184710001/report-26-people-dead-in-connecticut-school-shooting?intcmp=related?playlist_id=928378949001

I'm so angry right now. I just read all about the shooting at a Connecticut elementary school this morning. One that left about 27 people dead...many of those were just small children. Small young lives that still had plenty to live cut short by some idiot that decided to go on a shooting spree. It breaks my heart to hear about all these lost lives. They should have never have been killed. It's horrible for anyone to lose their lives this way...but CHILDREN...very young innocent children!!! It's an OUTRAGE!!!

http://video.foxnews...id=928378949001

I just read about that too and it is horrible, very sad too

I tried to join the den of amatuer writing today twice, both times I proceeded with their garbage making an account, here's the thing though, they give you a password to use to log in, that shit doesnt work and then when you try everything to change it, it tells you you have no password or its wrong....

I then tried to speak to the sites admin, some prick who according to a friend likes to play favourites and has a bad attitude where he'll ban ppl just if they don't do as he wishes. So that turned me off the site and finally on the final attempt to add a new password I ragequited and canceled the account and am never going back...

So to sum it up, if you're gonna make a site, maybe actually MAKE THE PASSWORD PART FUCKING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!