Say it. Get it off your chest thread! @_@

coffeeNiK

Having no power is boring. Outages are better during the day/when it's light out--still can go outside, read a book, or play a handheld at least without bumping into stuff. At night you're either stuck fumbling about in the dark or messing with candles/flashlights. We have a few candles floating about and a couple flashlights--one is the kind you can charge by turning a little crank, so we don't have to worry about getting batteries for it.

Agreed, day blackouts are much better. I used to have a flashlight like that but it got annoying having to wind up the crank on it so now I just keep batteries around and a lot of candles, which I normally have lit anyway, I like candlelight more so then the light from lightbulbs

indeed

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Some of you know that I've been in contact with my father recently, and that he wants to attempt to re-establish a relationship. Most of you who know that, know that things were less than friendly when I left home.

Part of me wants to be hopeful, and give him a fair chance. The rest is just waiting for something bad to happen because of it.

The worst part about it all... He has been, other than the apologizing, almost exactly as I remember him from before mom died... When we had a good relationship. So I can't even bring myself to be angry at him for everything that happened after.. I want to be able to yell at him and tell him how it made me feel... but I look in his eyes, and I see he already knows... And I just can't bring it up. The best I could manage, was to tell him that I'm not his little girl anymore, and he'd better get used to that. >.<

Well, maybe a little late to post this, but my best mate/adopted brother (we adopted each other) did something that really pissed me off. He'd been let go from his job and was looking for work. He and I had chatted, and he'd said he might, stress might, be going to Belgium, if no-one here in Ireland would hire him. Well, a few weeks ago, I hadn't heard from him for a few days. Friday morning, before going to work, I checked Facebook and there was a message from his uncle asking him how was the flight.

My jaw dropped. My bro had left the freaking country and hadn't told me? Just so you guys know why exactly I was pissed, I've only ever left the country once before in my life. The only times I've been to an airport are those times he was coming back from visiting his mother and I was picking him up. So, for me, going to Belgium isn't exactly like calling a taxi or getting a bus. It's a form of transportation I know SFA.

(Okay this time I'll actually post some thing seriouse... and true.)

I have a six-year-old little brother that I just found out about, about a month or two ago. I really don't know what to do with the information or even know what to think of him. I know I shouldn't hate him or any thing, I mean he's my kin. Maybe I'll ese up on him in the future but I really can't even... It's a fucking disgrase that this would happen. It makes me feel like raming my fucking head thrugh the wall! I mean WHY NOW!? We just move and are poor and have so many problems in my family right now that my dad's left the ARMY- What in GOD's graciouse name would compelle them to tell us about it now!? And on top of that I have to talk to the basterd and pretend I give a damn! Fuck no! I won't do it, I don't want to do it!!! FUCK!!!! .... Well maybe I'm being immature and unreasonable about it all but it's just not fair... Well I'm sure I'll get used to it over time. Thanks for making this thread, it may not seem like much but telling people that I don't speak to every day really... It's what I needed. Useing this thread as an emotional outlet really made me feel better about the whole situation.

I think I'll rant about my interpersonal relationships. Sigh. I'm one of those few individuals who bottles his emotions for the greater good, the guy that takes one for the team, the one people can count on to keep a cool head in a sticky situation, pulling through when the team needs to win. However when it comes to women, I'm a complete sucker.

Especially for any poor girl that I start growing attracted to, and it doesn't have to be physically at all. Lately I've just been talking to several girls, women that I've never met before yet have held online conversations with for longer than 24-hours. All I need is a conversation that goes on for several days as we discuss broad subjects like our lives and our pasts and I feel like pieces are falling together. I'm not crying over being "friend-zoned" as people would put it, but I always wonder what goes through their minds. I'm not going after that "love" & "boyfriend/girlfriend" feeling, but the feeling of having a close friend, a very close friend that people will always try to count on.

Lately since graduating, my friends have all gone and split up. Moving out of state to attend college, joining the military, or simply put school off to go on a long vacation to explore the world. I'm literally left all alone in the city of our origin... as a person whose monophobia can get the best of him, I sometimes get lonely enough to become desperate, and whenever I feel like that, I try relentlessly to fight back those fears and humiliating pleas... I strive for companionship but to lower myself to such a level is a disgrace to myself. It's a constant struggle between my fear of being alone and my own pride.

I just want a normal peaceful life, not much from the ordinary, but no.

/Sigh, I feel better being able to rant that.

Edited by Kasoivc

Inconsiderate customer service people! Just because I'm using a computer to talk to you, doesn't mean I understand all of your technobabble! I get that you want the new modem in place before the new internet is activated, but why can't you just leave it the fuck alone until then? What's the point of me waiting on hold if you're not going to actually help me? Grr.

Woot to join pain lol. I went grocery shopping again today...Apparentely people still don't understand what it means when you say excuse me, they just looked at me and didn't move, in the end I yelled at some prick who wouldnt move, he moved right quick then...I was near the freezer part by then, if he didnt move I was gonna put him in the damn freezer

• Like 1

People need to stop having babies! All I see are prams everywhere! They're only having children because of the state handouts it will entitle them to. They're like parasites and soon the system will be sucked completely dry. England is overpopulated as it is. Not enough jobs or resources and too many people.

Its the simplest of logic, you wouldn't let a hamster keep breeding if there was no more room in its cage and the food in its bowl was running lower and lower with each passing day. Yet humans, for all our intelligence are likely to be our own undoing:(

People call me a pessimist but give it 10-20 years and I'm sure things are going to be beyond all hope of recovery. But because we're human we don't think that far ahead. We just breed and breed and let the future be someone elses problem.