Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I would love to have pets...my apartment is pet free though...:( I would love to have:

kitten (exotic if possible or a persian)

puppy (pug)

turtle (I had two but had to give them away)

ferret (they are SO cute)

lizard (any kind)

snake (any kind that won't kill me)

etc...though only a few at a time of course...can't have a menagerie or my husband would kill me...tehee

Are you afraid of spiders?

Nope, I have no issues with them but I won't let them crawl all over me lol. I mostly just kill them and then pick them up and throw them away lol. I remember one encounter where I had to kill a rather large spider on the roof above me. I was forced to jump and hit it with a shoe, resulting in the large spider falling on me and then me freaking out a little and then stomping it into the floor once I got it off hahaha...Great evening...

lol @ dark angel

Have you ever encountered a really large spider? Like a taranchula or something? I've never seen a large spider like that before, but if I did I think I would be afraid of it :P. I'm not afraid of most of the spiders in Hawaii since they're all fairly small. There's even this one that's native to Hawaii and really really tiny, but it has a smiley face on it's butt :).

Lol well I wouldn't say a huge spider but I've seen those bird eating ones and they don't scare me, they're freaky looking and reminded me of every spider horror movie I've seen but didn't scare me lol. You may want to avoid these if ever you get an offer to see them, I'm not afraid of spiders but I wasnt exactly comfortable around them either lol