Random Talk.

Talena Mae

You CAN get all of the nutrients you need without meat. But it takes a bit more research to do this in a healthy manner.

However, abruptly changing your diet can have drastic consequences. If you want to make such a change, do it gradually over the course of a month or so.

And remember this, vegans and vegetarians end up with heart disease issues too. So don't let them convince you that you can eliminate your risk by going vegan.

When i want a little fun i go to the library or starbux with my laptop and use wireshark to capture network traffic and read emails and get account login details. What i look for the most is when people are on sites and that have used a credit card or logged in with paypal over a page that is not fully encrypted so i can attempt to hijack there login session and buy items that are not expensive but they did not order (like dildos and anal beads stuff that makes you go wtf i never ordered that)

I do have morals, the order is kept under 30 usd, and a note is left on the order to tell the person that wifi is not secure and not to buy stuff online from a coffee shop.

A few years ago i had a revelation...Use my knowledge and skills to remotely destory video game accounts :D

So i use low level c++ and autoit to do some do some damage as seen here on my public release of my malware:

I am working on a more advanced version of this software to detect the running pid of the game and use wintitlematch mode to detect the name of the game so the software knows what plugin to load.

working on a plugin for WoW that will once when the user is logged in capture account/password/ emial then all while minizmied in a hidden wnidow change account password to a random password using the Random() function after changing the emial to an emial that does not exist.

account password is changed

account email no longer belongs to the user

epic

Also working on a malare project to mess with most online players:

a light c++ program to send invalid tcp packets to users so get kicked off of game servers because of the packet spam.

-is that random enough for ya?

Not much to talk about with apocalypse without making this thread into something that belongs in mako.

As for malware and packet sniffing and whatnot, I'd say that you're wasting your time if you're only doing this as a hobby. IMO, mid/low-level crackers don't get much recognition or profit for what they do. If you're going to go into something like what you're doing, I would suggest that you either go all the way or don't go at all. Great so you ruined someone's day on a game they like to play. There's not much in there for you except for learning more about how to crack game security. Pick a hat (either white or black) and go with it. Either learn to become a security expert or try to make a name for yourself as a skilled cracker. Stopping half way isn't going to get you anything.

What I'm saying here isn't meant to insult you or say that what you're doing isn't what you should be doing. Rather, I'm trying to get you to move further than what you've done.

Discussing your illegal activity on a public forum. Yes, this is a wonderful idea.

Not only has the wow account thing been done, it's been overdone, and unless you know the answer to their security question, AND can get a valid authenticator code (If they have an authenticator) you can't change shit.

Furthermore, it would take but a simple e-mail to blizzard to sort out such a thing. So you'd be wasting your time even if you could program something that could do all of this. I know how the account restoration process works. and it would be a matter of a couple of days at most before they had their account back.

So, as I promised Lemming, I have posted the first little snippit of the original story I wrote for the random contest in the lit section. It's just 2 paragraphs for now, but as I write more I'll slowly release more in the story. It will follow the basic outline I laid out in my random contest entry, but it's done in a completely different voice, and it's much more detailed. I also chose to begin the action in the middle when Daeric is fighting Diarai since that made for a much more graphic intro than "Once upon a time" :P.

check it out here

You CAN get all of the nutrients you need without meat. But it takes a bit more research to do this in a healthy manner.

you're correct; however, certain minerals and other nutrients (i.e. creatine, protein, vitamin b12, etc) which are abundant in red meat (and some other meats) must be supplemented if your are going vegan or ovo lacto vegetarian, which is fine if you have thousands to spend each year on supps and don't mind taking as much pills and powders as a octogenarian :P

One of the people I went to DLI ate dog once and said it was really greasy. Then I hear later from someone else it depends on how it was prepared, so maybe dog meat isn't actually greasy?

I couldn't be a vegetarian even if I tried. I like shellfish and fish too much and I think it would be very silly to consider myself a vegetarian if I'm still eating fish, regardless of what other people try to assert.