Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Rarely have I seen a baby crawl backwards, normally they go forwards then do something to destroy something or other :P

There's quite a few new fathers on my flight who like to talk about their baby's development, so I get updates on when they're able to roll over, rock back and forth, and crawl backwards. It seems to be a thing and I think I've read somewhere babies tend to go backwards before they figure out forwards, but research on my phone while at the hospital is not ideal, haha.

This made me laugh way more than it should have.

Maybe the banana is actually lava. Do Mexican Red Hot Bananas have to be red?

(This is a silly conversation.)

No actually. The Mexican Red Hot Banana is designed to look identical to a perfect banana, so it will always have perfect yellow skin and white interior.

Since it is so close, you can add it in with other bananas and someone will take the bait since it looks so nice. Then BAM!

And off topic, who here has ever tried those headphones that roll themselves back up after you are done using them? They have a spinny gear thing that rolls up the cord

Well I happened to find a set of them in my car and so far no-one has come looking for them, so finders keepers I guess. Plus they seem to have decent sound quality, but just wanted to ask about it and see if they rolling thing caused any problems. Well, as long as it doesnt damage the headphones, then I will keep it on.

They are good headphones, I guess it just depends on the quality of them. The pair I had were average, sound quality was good and they were comfortable. The retracting cords were great till they broke. So I guess they are good, so enjoy them and I hope they last for a long time.

@Mute, you could always just break the retractor a bit more so it just never retracts ^-^

@lemming

There's no reason why it would be bad so I'd just keep it. However, I highly doubt that you will get excellent sound quality out of those. I'm no audiophile, but I can tell the difference between $20 and $90 ear-buds (coincidentally I stop being able to tell the difference after ~$100 ^-^;).

I just buy all my headphones cheaply. I get these good ones for only $15 ea and I buy a few of them. The sound quality varies from each one and some have great quality. When they break I just swap them out for another pair. I have recently bought an expensive pair of headphones too, to see if they improve the life span and quality im getting. I am yet to try them out.