Random Talk.

Talena Mae

It definately was not one of the weirdest things that I have seen, but it is probably the first thread that is designed to troll and has gotten so many posts that I have seen. Well, on this forum.

So, does anyone else just like to play with stuff around their computer? I had a thing of floss and I ended up flossing for like an hour as I browsed...

Edit: Oh and why is saminyt banned? I read a thread where he was arguing with Koby, but there wasnt really anything ban-worthy there

I'm completely serious lol. One day I decided "hey why do I bother using up this floss if I'm not going to use it properly?" so I decided to just floss properly (I used to just do it quickly/half-heartedly). Ever since then my dentist has praised my teeth as the cleanest she sees all year.

Plus, after flossing properly for so long and watching all the food bits come out from doing so, I have a mortal fear of leaving those bits in my teeth for too long now ._.

I'm completely serious lol. One day I decided "hey why do I bother using up this floss if I'm not going to use it properly?" so I decided to just floss properly (I used to just do it quickly/half-heartedly). Ever since then my dentist has praised my teeth as the cleanest she sees all year.

Plus, after flossing properly for so long and watching all the food bits come out from doing so, I have a mortal fear of leaving those bits in my teeth for too long now ._.

I would love to floss more often (as flossing is far superior to brushing in terms of bolstering dental hygiene) but I have braces (well at least I did, now the wire is just on the back) and therefore it takes nuff time to floss.