Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Did u hear that they are making a new Recettear game?

They are? But is anyone going to localize it? Are you talking about Carpe Fulgur localizing something else?

edit: I just checked both Carpe Fulgur and Easy Game Station and neither of them are talking about any sequels =x... CF isn't even talking about project 4 yet xP.

They are? But is anyone going to localize it? Are you talking about Carpe Fulgur localizing something else?

edit: I just checked both Carpe Fulgur and Easy Game Station and neither of them are talking about any sequels =x... CF isn't even talking about project 4 yet xP.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edit:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am always on a trail! A trail to El Dorado.

No, I like trail mix because I have a potato chip problem (namely I eat the entire bag in one sitting), so it eases my snacking needs. The mix I have now is white and semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, almonds, peanuts, cashews, and dried raisins and cranberries.

I eat all the salty stuff first, then the fruits, then the peanut butter, then the semisweet chocolate, then the white chocolate. It's the only way to eat!

You would be surprised, there are way too many people that go for the chocolate and thats it. I think that your mix is pretty awesome, except what is a peanut butter chip?

As for my usual trail mix, I normally go with raisins, craisins, peanuts, smarties, and sometimes almonds if I find them. Plus I refuse to add banana chips no matter what

Peanut butter chip is like a chocolate chip but... peanut butter. I... once ate an entire bag of Smarties. Over the course of a week or so, but the whole bag ended up in my stomach. I might have diabetes now, I'm not sure.

Do you not like banana chips? I'm okay with them, though I wore myself out on them a while ago. I had an entire jar of banana chips for some reason when I was at DLI. They had this sweet little shop at the top of the hill by the PX that sold little Asian snacks (oh god, the mochi was so good) and sushi every Thursday or something, so I'd always stop by after checking out the comic book store across the hall. Randomly picked up a jar of banana chips and ate nothing but that for a couple days until they were all gone.

Oh, now I know what you are talking about!!!!! I was thinking like a potato chip made of peanut butter or something :P

You wont get diabetes, well unless your family has a tendency to it or you ingest that much sugar on a daily basis.

And I dislike banana chips since they are a disgrace to the banana name. Banana's are delicious, but the chips are all dry and arent crunchy but arent chewy and.... They just bother me. I will eat them but not willingly.

As a fun side story, near where I live we have a store called "Bulk Barn" where you buy stuff in bulk. Basically, people go there for super cheap candy. So I sometimes end up eating Hot Tamales or Swedish Berries by the pound. My poor stomach

That is sooooooooooooooooo amazing. Can it draft new constitutions for small under privileged African nations?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Better make sure it wasn't rats. There's big ones around here. Wait there's something moving in the darkness.Ah the humanity I'm mounted by the King rat and his friend happy go lucky met oshkoshbegosh or some thing that approximates a horse on a combination of PCP, DMT, and a hand full of ludes.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

The proper way to use floss? I did not think this was that kind of forum.

Hey, I was just pointing it out. Im not saying that they arent allowed to talk about it here, just that there is another thread where there are other people with similar feelings or concerns and that they would probably get better replies there.

On a side note, has anyone seen the "Wrath of the Titans" movie?

Edit: Oh and one other fun point is that mods will sometimes move posts if they are more relevant in another thread. Like our bathroom humor stuff was moved when a bathroom humor thread was started

The way you combat bossiness is with technicality.

The topic of toonami is completely appropriate for this thread even with the existence of another toonami thread BECAUSE a short bout of toonami discussion does not represent the whole topic of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to have no single set topic. The topic is allowed to deviate and go wherever it wishes, but the premise is that the topic should not stay the same. Therefore, as long as we eventually depart from the toonami discussion, it is perfectly valid to have a discussion about toonami in this thread. As long as the purpose of this thread is fulfilled, I don't believe any post here is wrong (unless of course it goes against a term/condition).

While there is no rule against talking about subjects from other threads here, I think there is the implied idea that talking about content from another thread here is ridiculous. There is no reason to bring content from another thread directly in here unless it is to make a point that is disconnected from the content of the other thread. Basically what I'm saying is that conversations here about a similar topic to one that is in another thread should be completely disconnected from the conversation happening in the other thread. In that way we avoid redundancy and allow other threads to serve their purpose without trying to isolate all conversation into a single thread.

You can basically treat this thread like irc in terms of what conversations we're allowed to have. You can have conversations on irc about topics that have threads here, but you usually don't move the conversation from a thread here into irc. The conversations are separate while the topic is the same.

OK! This thread is for random but every day talking.

I dont want to see people spamming to get their posts up and it have to be kept on the topics being spoken about.

normal forum rules apply here, if you dont know them there is the link: Forum Rules & Guidelines

A sixty page thread is a bit unwieldy. People should be able to go back to older conversations and add their two cents. Hence the occasional splitting of posts--there isn't much reason that a conversation can't be continued over a long period of time just because it's buried in here. There's no rule here against necroposting, so I don't want people to feel like they "missed out" on a conversation that happened thirty pages ago, even though twenty pages cropped up over the course of 48 hours.

In that same vein, I'll also merge threads if they fulfill the same purpose. Usually happens with "favourites" threads for whatever reason--I think it's because everyone names their threads differently and it can be misleading. We really don't need fifty threads about which anime character is the hottest.

This thread is nifty and I love posting in it, but I don't want people to think this is the only place to talk other than the forum games. It's okay to post in, and even create, other threads, I promise! I don't think posting in "proper" threads is necessarily a bad thing--it gives topics room to breathe and expand, allowing for more in-depth discussions. I let a lot of stuff in this thread slide I wouldn't want to let slide elsewhere, like the one or two word/sentence responses.