Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Sounds like a few days in hell, what did you have to make you like a hikkimori?

Sounds like food poisoning and I know how much that sucks!!

Say does anyone know of PC headphones that allow you to switch to next song in WMP? I've seen some for Ipod's recently and I know for Ipod it may be easy to click a button for next track seeing as all they do is play mainly music, but if there were headphones that did the same thing for a computer, I think they would be the best thing ever!!!

Well, I got the Norwock virus, or however you spell it. But it was kinda mutated or something so this is the fourth day that I have had it rather than the two day cap that it normally has. Threw up 5 times and diarrhea 12 times. Plus its highly contagious. So I locked myself in a room and didnt emerge except for diarrhea and grabbing toast or gatorade. I also went through close to 30 anime episodes a day(check my MAL page). But it was also kinda nice not having to think or do anything other than watch anime. Ah, if only I could be paid to do that... But it also feels weird to wear clothing now, I was basically naked for the last three days since I had a fever of 102.5.

As for the headphones, they work but normally its only the more expensive ones that have that. They work for computers too.

If you want something like that with computers, you're going to have to install some sort of drivers to get the headphones to work. My guess is it probably exists, but it's not very popular since you can just use keyboard shortcuts to accomplish the same thing :P.

@Lemming

If you became a youtube anime critic and presented your show well, you could potentially live off the earnings from that.

If you became a youtube anime critic and presented your show well, you could potentially live off the earnings from that.

Woah, back up right there! Although this is possible, the chances of actually being able to make a living from it is miniscule... Really, I would have a better chance of living from filling out those free draws 8 hours a day and living with what I won... Plus I wouldnt be a good youtube critic since I despise slapping piles of small clips together, makes the video all jumpy and annoying

Well, I got the Norwock virus, or however you spell it. But it was kinda mutated or something so this is the fourth day that I have had it rather than the two day cap that it normally has. Threw up 5 times and diarrhea 12 times. Plus its highly contagious. So I locked myself in a room and didnt emerge except for diarrhea and grabbing toast or gatorade. I also went through close to 30 anime episodes a day(check my MAL page). But it was also kinda nice not having to think or do anything other than watch anime. Ah, if only I could be paid to do that... But it also feels weird to wear clothing now, I was basically naked for the last three days since I had a fever of 102.5.

As for the headphones, they work but normally its only the more expensive ones that have that. They work for computers too.

Ah I see, that doesn't sound the best way to spend your days (I mean the sick part, there is nothing wrong with watching anime to bypass the time :D)

Yeah I recently bought my brother a pair of headphones that say they can change songs by clicking a button like three times. I didn't realise they were for a Ipod at the time because I was so taken in by the idea of headphones that can change songs lol.

If you want something like that with computers, you're going to have to install some sort of drivers to get the headphones to work. My guess is it probably exists, but it's not very popular since you can just use keyboard shortcuts to accomplish the same thing :P.

Yeah but sadly me new laptop lacks those wicked keys so im trying new things to get them to work. Im still studing key mapper programs and the bad effects they have if done wrongly. I want to do them right the first time if they can do what I want them to do.

Random talk is always good

Im sure it is if your willing to talk here! Please don't waste your time and spam on our forums just so you can access the download section.

Yeah I recently bought my brother a pair of headphones that say they can change songs by clicking a button like three times. I didn't realise they were for a Ipod at the time because I was so taken in by the idea of headphones that can change songs lol.

You can get drivers that make them work for your computer. I dont know how well it will work, but I have seen it done before with some really awesome surround sound headphones.

@lama 102.5 must have sucked :( I had a 103.7 once and I'll tell you that was certainly not fun!

Yeah. I think that my highest fever was around there, I had Scarlet Fever when I was young. Not fun, plus a lot of my skin fell off

Oh you just started watching? Are you still on season 1? I wanted to discuss the S2 finale with you xD.

I finished season one not too long ago, but I'm watching all the S1 episodes again with Java so he can listen to me be judgmental about all the ponies. JUUUUUDGE.

I like Rarity.

Just so you know, there is a MLP discussion thread.

I've split discussions before and they all seem to die horrible deaths in separate threads.

There's something about this thread that keeps people talking, so I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth or try to fight the tide too much.