Random Talk.

Talena Mae

What kind of spiders are you guys talking about? Big hairy (or not hairy but still big) ones or the small daddy-long-legs kind of thing? Having never encountered a large spider out in the wild, I have no idea if I'd be scared of one. I'm fine with daddy long legs and such though.

@E.O. - You help the spiders out? I turn into a monster when I see one and I'll get my mum to kill them because she does it in one shot, if not I'll be hitting and hitting until the poor fella is dead. I think they're the only creatures that creep me out.

I'm talking about the large spiders with hairy legs a little smaller than a tea cup saucer (I don't know if I'm making any sense here). They keep running all over and jump on you suddenly when you try to chase them. 

I've been longing to learn hip hip and breakdancing. Do you think they could be self-taught or I'd have to attend classes for that?

@E.O. - You help the spiders out? I turn into a monster when I see one and I'll get my mum to kill them because she does it in one shot, if not I'll be hitting and hitting until the poor fella is dead. I think they're the only creatures that creep me out.

I'm talking about the large spiders with hairy legs a little smaller than a tea cup saucer (I don't know if I'm making any sense here). They keep running all over and jump on you suddenly when you try to chase them. 

I've been longing to learn hip hip and breakdancing. Do you think they could be self-taught or I'd have to attend classes for that?

OH GOD! spiders bigger than an australian 50c piece terrify me....

you could probably self teach, but there are classes for that.

Hm...........I doubt there are good classes over here :(

What do you people do on weekends? Do you have work? Or part-time jobs? Study? Any other stuff?

I generally stay at home and watch movies the whole day or play games, spend a little time on my stories, chat with some friends on facebook, listen to music......yeah addicted to the laptop. If I don't have my laptop, then I'd read a book or arrange and dust my things (I have a lot of paper=based belongings esp, books), scribble something in my drawing book, listen to my ipod. Mum sometimes drags me off to visit my relatives, I have a laugh and come back, she gives me chores to do.........and I frown every time.

Every weekend I turn into an unwashed hobo and plant roots in front of my computer. I also do laundry and grocery shopping because I have a household to run and the cats are actually useless.

Then I play the Sims, agonise over the newsletter, and generally loaf around because I don't have a lot of spoons to spare, so I have to spend all this time rebuilding my reserve of spoons to use at the library.

Recently, I've been using the weekends just vegetate and to catch up on TV shows I missed during the week. But now my weekends are busy too. D:

I'm in this musical, and we've got performances on the weekends. Only one more weekend to go though! (Then I'm auditioning for something else the following Monday. I'm a glutton for punishment apparently.)

Though this weekend, I've been trying to run errands between shows. Like yesterday, I picked up a couple of things from the store, gave my dogs a bath, bought a Mother's Day present and card, and then wrapped said present.

I split the weekend between learning new programming stuff and playing various games. At the moment, I have too many games and too many anime active. I'm hoping to reduce the anime and game count back to 1 and 1 like it should be soon >.>. Programming has been put on hold a bit because of that and because I now need to start teaching myself Linux just in case I get the job I applied for ^^;.

I'm in this musical, and we've got performances on the weekends. Only one more weekend to go though! (Then I'm auditioning for something else the following Monday. I'm a glutton for punishment apparently.)

What's the musical about? And what are you auditioning for? It all sounds interesting.....

i think poe is in the suessical? i could be very wrong and making it up too

I've been to a few operas. Some are good, others... not so much. The class I took in middle and high school would go to one every year, and as I got older, I got into them more. My mom and I have also been to a couple they've showed at the local movie theater. I think it's an acquired taste.

Let's see if I can remember the ones I've seen... Cyrano (my favorite), La Boheme (I've actually seen this twice), Faust, Porgy and Bess (my least favorite), Margaret Garner... and I think I saw Tosca? I know there's one more, but I can't remember.

Edited by poetictragedy
  • Like 1