Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Hitsugi no chaika

You know season II starts in two weeks, right? :)

No shit sherlock, Just finished the first season. Still counts as a series, whether it be season or the animes overall conclusion. While its a continuation of a series, if its not continously running (like how naruto, fairy tail, one piece and such continously 'run') and the seasons are seperated by a few months, it can be considered a 'different' series. Like take to-love-ru for example. The original, motto to love ru and darkness are considered different series yet they all continue the same story. Same thing here.

To-love-ru darkness

At first I was unsure as to the reason for this mini-rant, but then I realised you misunderstood my point. My mentioning of season two had no relation to your little... explanation.

Allow to say it again, and in a more full form:

"Oh, you just finished season one? How did you find it? If you liked it, season two is starting in a few weeks! :) <3"

It's elementary, my dear Watson.

Edited by The Question

Hitsugi no chaika

No shit sherlock, Just finished the first season. Still counts as a series, whether it be season or the animes overall conclusion. While its a continuation of a series, if its not continously running (like how naruto, fairy tail, one piece and such continously 'run') and the seasons are seperated by a few months, it can be considered a 'different' series. Like take to-love-ru for example. The original, motto to love ru and darkness are considered different series yet they all continue the same story. Same thing here.

To-love-ru darkness

At first I was unsure as to the reason for this mini-rant, but then I realised you misunderstood my point. My mentioning of season two had no relation to your little... explanation.

"Oh, you just finished season one? How did you find it? If you liked it, season two is starting in a few weeks! :) <3"

Sheesh, when you put things one way, it's easy to misunderstand! Sorry about that, my bad.

xD

But yea, I finished it in one night and liked it really much. Especially Red Chaika. Mhmmm

It's starting back up soon (as with a few others I have my eye on) but the waiting kills me, wish it would hurry up.

xD

Hitsugi no chaika

To-love-ru darkness

Sheesh, when you put things one way, it's easy to misunderstand! Sorry about that, my bad.

xD

But yea, I finished it in one night and liked it really much. Especially Red Chaika. Mhmmm

It's starting back up soon (as with a few others I have my eye on) but the waiting kills me, wish it would hurry up.

xD

It's nothing to worry about.

Yes, I rather liked the Red Chaika, more so than the 'real' Chaika.

• Like 1

Zankyou No Terror -

Shocking ending, at least for me, another good series over, time flies. 

Mushishi Zoku Shou Special -

Really dark tone to this one compared to the others, losing your soul just to be a zombie hunting mushi. Can't wait for the next season!

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders 

Great adaption, better than the OVA long ago.. so many awesome moments, great action. 

• Like 1

1. A Certain Magical Index - Honestly, I was rather disappointed with this series. I don't know if it's a bad adaptation or just bad source material, but the 'plot' felt forced and emotionally manipulative at times, as well as not really going anywhere. By the end of the series, I only just felt like perhaps the actual series was starting. The characters got hardly any development at all and when I thought about it, it felt like a harem show in some ways-- as far as I'm aware, this show isn't intended to have a harem aspect. I couldn't bring myself to the idea of watching A Certain Magical Railgun. In the end, I was glad it was over and I could move onto something else.

Zankyou No Terror -

Shocking ending, at least for me, another good series over, time flies. 

Mushishi Zoku Shou Special -

Really dark tone to this one compared to the others, losing your soul just to be a zombie hunting mushi. Can't wait for the next season!

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders 

Great adaption, better than the OVA long ago.. so many awesome moments, great action. 

All I have left from Summer 2014 is Akame ga Kill Sword Art Online II.

I just finished Zankyou no Terror. It was your comment that convinced me to finish the last three episodes I'd put off watching. I don't know whether it was your words that influenced my guess on the ending, or a conclusion I would've come up with on my own, but I kept thinking:

"When are they going to die?" I almost thought they weren't going to; I wouldn't say that it was hugely shocking. If he'd been shot suddenly, without warning, then I would've been caught off guard, but we knew the instant the American's reared their heads again, that they were dead, and that bomb at the nuclear plant was a bluff; they're not killers.

Edited by The Question

Just finished watching Clannad

tln0QDp.gif

This is the 4th time i tried to watch this one (but finally completed it) because im not normally into those coming of age, high school genres, and the first half of season one was sooo boooring... but it really got me hooked after i trudged past it

Attack on Titan: 1/9/8.

I went into this a week or so ago without doing any research on it, so while I may be partly at fault, I still give it an arbitrary 1 because it seemed to end without ending. Since I've seen there are several OVAs that follow, I must conclude that they wanted to 'monetize' the product before the story had ended. although in a different way than other anime series such as Naruto, Bleach, Inu-Yasha, etc. To be more succinct, I was really enjoying it, and then suddenly it ended. Maybe I missed something bingeing on both box-sets over a two night period, but I was left disappointed and wishing I hadn't taken the time to watch it.

I give it a 9 and 8 on the animation and violence/language.

If I hadn't seen it advertised as the complete series, I'd really be looking forward to the next box-set. Oh well.

Psycho-Pass - 4/5

A friend recommended it to me, and I'm glad she did! The concept is really different and fresh, while still being sort of plausible. The characters were really easy to like--which is something I love. The pacing was a little weird in certain spots, and I feel like they occasionally just blew over some major plot devices and moved on. But overall, I thought it was really good. Season 2 just started, and I'll be watching that as well!