Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Just got done watching Yu Yu Hakusho again for the 3rd time. lol Dont know why but I never get bored of watching this. I give it a 9/10 because they really rushed the ending. The last season just seems to go against how he did the previous seasons. The pace got a major 180 i guess is how I would describe that. The ending is good, though.

Ikkitousen ~Xtreme Xecutor~ Specials - Exactly what you'd expect from the dvd/blu-ray specials of Ikkitousen. Not much content, but nudity in all of them.

NEEDLESS SPECIAL - These specials actually had decent content despite it's whack story line. Cruz dresses up like a girl and infiltrates St. Lily's Academy to find his missing sister. Along the way he has to do many things that would expose his true identity.

Finished Witchblade and Speed Grapher on the same day.

I really enjoyed Witchblade, a few things towards the end that didn't make much sense to me but it's worth a look at.

Speed Grapher is an interesting piece but if you don't care for anime with dark tones to it you should probably pass it up. Lots of people with fetish/obsession issues in this one.

koby is needless good? its next on mah list so i was just wondering......

Eh, Needless has potential but it never reached it. I think I gave the show a 6/10 after I completed it on MAL. It's worth a watch I guess, but just don't expect nothing fantastic. I loved the first Opening though. ^.^