Worst TV Shows you have ever seen?

Xanodus

I love That 70's Show lol Those "old" shows are classics (Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch, M.A.S.H, Growing Pains, The Cosby Show, The Fresh Prince, etc.). I don't watch all these shows but I think they were great. I think the worst TV shows I've seen have all been recent: Anything on MTV, this dumb show called Breaking In, most CSI type shows, and anything with no plot.

These are the worst that i can think of at the moment.

Friends

I've seen episodes and bits of episodes while my sister has been watching it and just by looking through the channels, But I have yet to see anything in that show that i actually find funny or entertaining it's just lame.

CSI Miami, New York

I don't like either of the main actors in these 2 or it might just the way there characters are written for them idk just didn't like them at all, I'm a fan of the original Vegas one though (Back when Gil Grissom was in it mainly, But it's still decent now IMO).

Top Gear Us

I watched the first episode and 20 minutes of a later episode of this and it was utter crap, Not that i was expecting much anyways, But it was like they'd taken everything that is good about the original UK version and left it out, The character, the personalities, the jokes, Etc. None of it was there it was just boring and total fail.

I'll be only posting 'bout the animes here, since my country's shows may differ greatly.

In my opinion, Crayon Shin Chan was one of the worst show I saw. It was totally like, urgh.

Then I guess My Gym Partner's A Monkey(not very sure of the title, in my country it was named different). Total whacko show with very little sense.

That's all I can remember right now for the animes:dhh: