most awesome kill or death in an anime?

KATS ROSSEA

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched the Hellsing OVA 7 yet cause it ain't yet dubbed, but the most awesome kill I saw was in the fourth OVA where Alucard killed that German vampire chick and the started to drink her blood way before she was dead and laughed about it when he was done, now that's one of the most gruesome kills I've sen yet.

Most awesome death

its not really a death but the staging is perfect

is when Emperor LeLouch dies in front of everyone. yeah. Most awesome kill, Light Killing L from death note.

Haha yea, I was thinking LeLouch too. The way that he forced the world's hatred on himself and then being killed by his best friend was epic.

• 4 months later...

The most impactfully dead on a show would have to be Hughs in both Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist BrotherHood. That was a very sad episode in both series. On top of which it very much affected the actions of characters later on in the show.

Most awesome kill would have to be Legend of Legendary Heros when the main character turns the one of the attackers upper body to dust when he first looses control.

Light failed to kill L (and L had finally beaten him) so he tricked the Shinigami into sacrificing herself. I wouldn't say Light deserves to be able to say he was the one to take L down.

I cannot but agree more. Rather i think Light getting killed by his own weapon ( death note ) was the most awesome kill ever. Personally i enjoyed it a lot.