How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Koby

On PS1 i saw this game at a shop (FF9) i said "hmm 4 CDs.. this should be pretty long, oh well i'll buy it since i don't have anything to play anymore" And when i played it that night, kept on playing it for two days straight. It is my favorite final fantasy. I sometimes wish they would lounch it again in HD graphics and a continued story hehe :still_dreaming:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first Final Fantasy was 7 but I didn't get a chance to play it too far since a friend borrowed it and never returned it. The next encounter with FF was when I played Kingdom Hearts and then finally Final Fantasy XI online was what really had me falling in love with the series and since then I've played IV, VII, and XIV :D

A few months ago I decided that I wanted to get Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd, but to do that I would first need a psp...so I strolled over to JB Hi-fi and got the psp itself. I wanted a game to play until I could order PjD from Japan, so after much staring at their small collection of games I picked Dissidia since it seemed like the least awful one. And then I was like OMG THIS IS AWESOME and went and watched Advent Children...I'm sure you can guess how it went after that.

I got into Final Fantasy a long time ago. My older brother was really into RPG's when I was younger and he just bought Final Fantasy II(IV). We shared a room so I always watched him play games on the Super Nintendo. I remember being so interested in Final Fantasy IV and I eventually asked him to teach me how to play. I've been in love with the series ever since.