Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Note the interesting inclusion of pages detailing what seems to be “The Last” Naruto movie. The fact that it seems to revolve around an older Naruto makes you wonder if the end actually is closer than we ever imagined it to be, and it’s certainly feeling like Kishimoto’s setting things up to potentially wrap up faster than expected. Who knows? It could very well finish before the end of the year at this rate. Maybe.

Note the interesting inclusion of pages detailing what seems to be “The Last” Naruto movie. The fact that it seems to revolve around an older Naruto makes you wonder if the end actually is closer than we ever imagined it to be, and it’s certainly feeling like Kishimoto’s setting things up to potentially wrap up faster than expected. Who knows? It could very well finish before the end of the year at this rate. Maybe.

Word is that it will indeed be completed by the end of the year if not February..

Apparently the film will not be cannon but it will revolve around naruto "being" hokage

but kishi is working very closely with it, more so than any other naruto movie.. including character designs.

So at least now we'll have new characters/villains who don't look like dog shit 

As for the new chapter, thank god obito is finally dead.. apart from that terrible chapter, how many split panels and flashbacks we've seen dozens of times does kishi intend to use.... -_-

Link for those who haven't seen the new chapter yet: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/687

While I have my reasons why I like/hate Obito, I can't help but find my feelz conflicted by this chapter. It felt......bittersweet? Something like that.

I guess the following image describes my state of mind the best:

969266_363254920470591_1496371556_n.jpg

Edited by Seraph

After this week i'm really considering dropping this series and never looking back....

I honestly have no clue what's going on now, but I'm glad I gave up on all this years ago.

The worst troll i've seen since fairytail chapter 321,322

The naruto manga officially became broken... the laws of logic from the narutoverse are now abolished, nothing is off the cards anymore.. if naruto took a dump on kaguya's face it would not surprise me.

Reading this chapter was the equivalent to a woman giving a man oral sex and half way through she realises he has huge cauliflower STD's...

• 4 weeks later...

can anyone tell me why so many people are saying that, with the latest chapter, naruto is basically done? the one big fight we've all been waiting for hasn't happened yet. why do people think it isn't going to? i sure think it will.

Okay then, what is the 'one big fight' that many people are looking forward to? I gave up on this series years ago and keep wishing it'd die/end soon. But now, I want it put out of its misery already. It's overstayed its welcome. I don't care if any other good characters die, it's just over. And I have no idea what people are talking about as of late.

After this chapter, all I can say is: ugh....

I mean, it's not like it wasn't expected that this would happen but still, I personally was hoping that the story would've taken a different route. Oh well, not much we can do except observe what will happen. It's not as if our complaining of the story will make a difference lel. Kishimoto chose this route for heaven knows what reason. Since we're near the end, might as well see it through.

• 4 weeks later...