Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

OK, after today's chapter it's conclusive that Sakura has reached her potential limit. So my question is how exactly does she intend to surpass Tsunade,

I mean the other 2 member of her team has already surpassed their teacher; exactly how does Kishimoto intends to do that??

she either has some shit shes yet to reveal

possibly better use of that butterfly thing,or perhaps further development of it.

even if thats not it,u must take age into account.

at this point shes atleast even with strength to tsunade,albeit not experience

and she still has years left to keep training and developing

whilst tsunade cant go any further.

and lastly,uto and uke didnt do much

uke got his power given to him

and uto has it all from Kurama

sakura aint got none of that shit

so i feel that altho theyre stronger than the toad and snake guy,they didnt do anything to get it-unlike jiraiya and orochi did

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

• 2 weeks later...

Kishimoto be like "I don't know how to kill Madara, so I will just make a new villain that will surprisingly appear to kill him." I don't know if you'll agree with me, but it kinda sucked after Madara received that 3rd eye of his.. Tbh, I'm missing the old Naruto. I just hope that they can make these last chapters to be better in the anime.

naruto is like bleach to me

im just struggling thru to the finish line because i already watched so much of it .__.

yeah i was never fond of the whole eye in forehead thing(like that dbz guy)

looks dumb and ridiculous

the black thing said hes working for the mother,so perhaps we'll get to hear her speak(in anime) and partake in the actual "battle"

im just struggling thru to the finish line because i already watched so much of it .__.

HAHA! This! I'm like this in some Anime, but not in Naruto. I love it. That's why I'll finish it, not because I already watched so much of it. But it's starting to suck.. I really hope that this will have an epic ending, not some cliche that the Heroes will die or sealed or whatever, I hope it will be a unique one.

This fight just needs to end. It's beyond ridiculous now.

Naruto kind of went down the crapper after Pain revived everyone of Konoha and since then has been all about people who're already dead. This whole "bring back the dead" jutsu stuff is way overpowered especially in the fact there is no downside and the person revived has infinite chakra and their body continually restores itself. It's just way off base and to counter it, everyone gets ridiculously overpowered that it just seems to have ruined the whole atmosphere of the show.

After this arc; I just wish the show would end. I didn't feel like that before, but now I do.

This fight just needs to end. It's beyond ridiculous now.

Naruto kind of went down the crapper after Pain revived everyone of Konoha and since then has been all about people who're already dead. This whole "bring back the dead" jutsu stuff is way overpowered especially in the fact there is no downside and the person revived has infinite chakra and their body continually restores itself. It's just way off base and to counter it, everyone gets ridiculously overpowered that it just seems to have ruined the whole atmosphere of the show.

After this arc; I just wish the show would end. I didn't feel like that before, but now I do.

I agree. The whole Edo Tensei thing was blown way out of proportion. I was expecting a little more psychological impact than what I read but it turned out kind of bland. As for the overpowered thing, I guess it's kind of justified since the revived aren't exactly limited to the rules of the living(lol) but even that sounds retarded. For Naruto and the rest, sharing the bijuu's chakra with everyone to counter it was the only option, not to mention the bijuu are entities derived from the Juubi, the original source of chakra. But then Naruto and Sasuke are put in a higher pedestal and then Madara receives another upgrade and so on and so forth and well it got boring actually. I was actually looking forward to something happening to Madara, just to shut him up. Now I wish something else would happen to the rest to put them down or something. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. This series is hardly about the term NINJA anymore.

• Like 1

I REALLY hope that it gets a spin-off or something about Konohamaru or whomever WITHOUT those entities and stuff.. Just Ninja things like the first Naruto series. Or remake the first series, in HD and 16:9 aspect ratio. That would be better. I liked the first series more.

Edited by Gwapogi