Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

he better -_- especially after that one filler episode where they try to see it.

did manga skip a week?or i just lose track of time? xD

It's golden week in japan, no manga this week.

Also at this point who really cares if you see kakashi's face honestly, we have more important things to worry about like the diminishing quality of this manga. Even though i admit last week it was a very solid chapter for once..

idk,for quality to diminish it must have existed in the first place xD

wtf stupid japan gimme my manga! lol :3

i swear these "chapters"are getting shorter an shorter for a once a week release -_-

if they dont bring itachi back to life i will cry..again

Naruto pre time skip was flawless.

For me after the 4 great war was announced and danzo died the series turned to utter shit (but it had been in rough shape a long while before that.) It's a shame because the opposite should've been the case.

but then again how much longer could kishi keep stealing ideas from togashi lol

Yea i fucking hate japanese holidays... why can't they be like the rest of the world and have just a normal public holiday not ones that goes for a week long lol

I really hope they don't, everything that could be done with itachi has been done the character is a used up sponge.... and quite frankly if i see another edo tensei performed i will put my foot through the computer screen.... even if it's Izuna.

Edited by reptil3

Hmmm I reckon Kakashi will probably go to die, either by sacrificing himself (similar to Guy) or Madara will just wipe him. Then again, with Naruto being some kind of God that doesn't let anyone die, he probably won't die totally, and will probably be Naruto's mentor when he becomes Hokage.

I'm hearing people say that Kakashi will now have access to other Jutsu that he could not use while he had the sharingan, as the sharingan drained his chakra reserves.... This will probably mean that we will get to see more moves from the 1000 jutsu pool that everyone said he has copied from the begining of the series.

I'm assuming we will see some powerful broken moves that will put him on par with the rest of Team 7.... That and Kishimoto pulling the usual random crap from his arse as he goes along.

OK, after today's chapter it's conclusive that Sakura has reached her potential limit. So my question is how exactly does she intend to surpass Tsunade,

I mean the other 2 member of her team has already surpassed their teacher; exactly how does Kishimoto intends to do that??