Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

^ Hahahhaha that is so true although I didn't realize minato had a stroke of the dumb gene till this chapter i thought the dumbness came from kushina's side but it looks like a bit of both which explains why naruto is the most dense character in the series.

Now this chapter was actually really sick though i liked it. Like i said about the last chapter minato is overrated.. Tobirama ftw!!

Also obito is just starting to be a little like aizen with being a higher being and all it just feels like a rip off with the only difference obito doesn't invoke fear to the level that aizen did.

Interesting that the reanimated kage are also in danger now.

Also can some supporting characters start dying now..

The war is a little strange because only a few characters are involved in fighting the enemy while the rest of the army aka shinobi are just sitting back and enjoying the show. I really wish the manga would pick up pace because the war is slowly losing it's meaning.

No one really wants to see the fodder do anything and waste manga panels. If you want that, watch the anime. The entire war was pointless to begin with, because it's basically just a drawn out setup for Madara to show up and destroy everyone.

No one really wants to see the fodder do anything and waste manga panels. 

Some could at least die to make this war finally seem legit?

Some death scenes wouldn't be a waste...

Well, there's Neji...

I know i mentioned it a couple pages ago but still it's "one" some what relevant guy.... Tsunade should be dead after what madara did, same with onoki.... Top tier shinobi need to fall victim to this war (and at least 2 kage as well.)

The new chapter was once again a waste of pages. Here I expected more action but it was once again another boring read. The part where the two Kurama's join hands was okay but I was so disappointed again! I really hope this manga picks up pace soon and creates a decent storyline as it progresses.  

Completely agree with this, seriously if you skip this chapter you wouldn't miss a thing.. it's stagnant, the pacing is horrible.

Also this fist bumps of friendship are getting ridiculously annoying. 

and yet again no casualties..

On another note obito is going to get talk no jutsu anytime now lol, c'mon madara stop dicking around.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Was funny how Sasuke couldn't believe how far Naruto has come since he's been gone. But tbh somehow Sasuke is going to be just as powerful. 

I really want to see Madara and Hashirama's fight! Also want to know what happened to the Kage.

Naruto is way too OP it's not even funny, he's so OP to the point it's bad storyline progression.. i don't what power up sasuke can even get, at this moment he can't compete which is a let down on kishimoto's part.

- Can the 5 kage just show up and die already

- moon eye plan in affect, which means obitio has just been twiddling his thumbs for 7 chapters... :tire: