Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

black zetsu's sort of... debilitation? i found to be a tad dissappointing. I really hope he doesn't just get swept under the rug like most of the edo tensei's were. Most of them weren't definitively beaten, or got no screentime. they just decided to say "yup, all the problems are taken care of. all ninjas report to the manga final boss confrontation zone to do nothing but provide moral support."

I could see itachi going to rescue the kages.,if thing doesn't turn out the way he want atleast. And i wonder what will happen to black zetsu.? Now that the white one has been killed by sasuke. or ( presume to be killed ).

I also think Itachi will save the kages by useing something like the demon sealing jutsu. Sealing his own sole away too also having said some words to Sasuke before he gose so Sasuke can flash back on them later when hes face to face with Naruto...

I also think Itachi will save the kages by useing something like the demon sealing jutsu. Sealing his own sole away too also having said some words to Sasuke before he gose so Sasuke can flash back on them later when hes face to face with Naruto...

Where would Itachi have learned such a jutsu? The only people who knew it were the Uzumaki clan ninja before they were destroyed, then the Third and Fourth Hokage. I suppose Orochimaru may have seen the Third's hand seals, but if I recall correctly, the Third used it while he was trapped within the First/Second's Ultimate Darkness genjutsu. Even if Orochimaru had seen it, and maybe have passed it on to Kabuto, why would Kabuto then teach it to the people he resurrects?

Where would Itachi have learned such a jutsu? The only people who knew it were the Uzumaki clan ninja before they were destroyed, then the Third and Fourth Hokage. I suppose Orochimaru may have seen the Third's hand seals, but if I recall correctly, the Third used it while he was trapped within the First/Second's Ultimate Darkness genjutsu. Even if Orochimaru had seen it, and maybe have passed it on to Kabuto, why would Kabuto then teach it to the people he resurrects?

I wasn't meaning that exact jutsu but something like it maybe an Uchiha version of it. In the same way that the other tailed beasts aren't sealed by Uzumaki jutsu but are sealed none the less useing some other sealing. I assume that their will be a few diffrent clan with sealing jutsu. Being that Itachi is a master of genjutsu and the Sharingan it wouldn't be to hard for him to learn any sealing techniques that he comes across...

black zetsu's sort of... debilitation? i found to be a tad dissappointing. I really hope he doesn't just get swept under the rug like most of the edo tensei's were. Most of them weren't definitively beaten, or got no screentime. they just decided to say "yup, all the problems are taken care of. all ninjas report to the manga final boss confrontation zone to do nothing but provide moral support."
I hope kishi give some more info on what the hell is zetsu is or his true origin ( If Madara is the one the created him and Tobi before he died ). I hope to see Uchiha-Senju Gaiden eventually coming up sometime later from kishi.

Man I have to say 5 Kage vs 1 Madara was bad enough. Now it's the reverse, 1 Kage vs 5 Madara.

Wonder how they are going to survive this onslaught.

I think the point is a few of them wont. Maybe only one wont... Naruto (the series) hasn't been afraid to kill off characters so this could be leading into that. No matter what happens it's turning into one heck of a battle and I'm very much looking forward to it along with all the other battles happening at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Relinked the latest chapter. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/579

Gotta admit this one really surprised me. I always thought the sage mode was exclusive to those that learn it from Myoubokuzan. Guess there's a snake sage mode now, and Kabuto calls himself a dragon, tsh. Anyway, page 13, the Sage of White Snake, is that hair from him/her, cause that looks like a cobra to me...

Personally, I like that they are flushing out the world, and keeping with a balanced theme. All the sannin summons (presumably) have some form of sage mode, since sage mode is just utilizing nature energy to create more powerful chakra. It even ties in the curse marks and how they would create permanent physical modifications to the user, since it was an imperfect means of controlling the nature chakra.

It's sort of shocking, that kabuto vs sasuke & itachi doesn't seem to be tipping in either side's favor. Madara looks to be doing very well against the kages, while team naruto defeated the jinchuriki paths; the uchihas vs kabuto though seems to be very balanced (I still wish kabuto would summon any remaining edo tensei's sometime in the fight, he at least has torune, though idk how torune would handle this scale of combat...). All that i do know is that it feels like kishi's gonna switch battles again next chapter, keep all the fights in suspense without letting any of them get forgotten.

Sasuke and Itachi keep trying to figure out how to capture Kabuto... and Itachi might just have the solution too....

Yeah, this is getting pretty interesting. I wonder what this Izanami or whatever can do. And, we have also figured out a little more about Sasuke's intentions.

Kishi really favors the Uchiha. It's one power up then another. xD

About Izanami, It's been said that Izanagi is the opposite of Izanami if I guess right? so I think since Izanagi turns reality into illusion, Izanami will turn illusion into reality. Like when Itachi casts Amaterasu in his genjutsu, he could bring it down in the real world instead. Or since it's a genjutsu, he can use Chibaku Tensei, Rasenshuriken or even turn Kabuto into puny little snake then Itachi kills it. LOL just a guess though