Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I recently finished Casshern Sins. I absolutely loved the art and soundtrack, both were amazing and the fight scenes were epic. The story was also great, although it felt to me that some of it could have been executed and explained a bit better I guess (more back story etc.) The ending kind of left me a little unsatisfied but only a little. But overall a great series, and a great feel to it.

I also just finished Moribito. It too had an amazing soundtrack and art. I really enjoyed this series, especially the closure of the ending.

i tend to watch a few at a time but the last ones have been bleach 234 engdub , resurrection princess dualaudio , sekirei pure engagement dualaudio and rosario + vampire capu dualaudio (finished last 3 and waiting for more series/episodes of all)

bleach is one of the more interesting long anime series ive found the story is engaging , the filler arcs are ok for some background but can get abit annoying, havent really got into the subbed version ( too many others to watch )

resurrection princess is a wonderful mix of most shlock horror movies like frankenstein, dracula, the werewolf with the weird zany things you can only get away with in an anime .

the sekirei series are a delightful blend of fighting fantasy and life :) would you turn your back on a girl that is alone and being attacked ?, would you have helped if you knew she wasnt altogether human and had strange powers ? would you really want to stay at that place after meeting the landlady when she's angry ????

rosario + vampire is a fun enjoyable romp of what life could be like for humans and monsters alike if your lucky :)

• 2 weeks later...

so i started Fairy Tail the other day, got to Ep8 and so far its alright, i get the feeling though that when they do there special moves they play the full scene every time lol makes me think of the FFX summonings cuz they would play the full summoning cut scene and after seeing it so many times u just make the game cut it short, i kinda wish they did that in the anime but eh i can put up with it... oh snap ive been watching Shippuden again, skiped the fillers and got on with the Kyubi<that right>? training yay, think they where eps 241-247. taking a little brake from Bleach for now to :(

• 2 weeks later...

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom - Episode 18 (Showdown)

I thought that this episode ended a lot of loose ends within the anime, what with a few of people being killed and Erin (Ian) and Reji joining back together. Makes me think, what now? The anime has been really good so far so I can't wait to see what happens next in the last few episodes.

Watched Queens Blade 2: Ep 10. Really there isnt that much that I can say about it. The fights were mediocre as always, yet it was still entertaining and there was too much ecchi in it. Also, the main character still has the power of main characters that allows them to always win no matter what...

Watched Lupin III Season 2 Episode 6. Quite amusing, the entire show is awesome as always and still amusing even though the animation is sub-par. Awesome stuff and makes me want to watch more. Also, a small amount of clothing loss doesnt harm anyone :P

Last Anime episode I saw was yesterday, Cowboy Bebop Episode 11 Toys in the Attic. For a show that for the most part tries to be funny and as a person who rarely laughs at anything, I found this episode to be hilarious. Some old glob of food was going around making people sick on the Bebop one by one but they played off of it like it could be some kind of alien creature type of movie. In addition Edward just got introduced in Episode 10 and that specific character I find funny so I'm enjoying it. Not sure how my overall view of the show is gonna be yet though.

• 1 month later...

So I was told this show was pretty funny: My Bride is a Mermaid and you know what? It delivered, it's a great comedy with dragon ball references and over the top everything. If you're in the mood for a light-hearted over the top anime that does not take itself seriously at all, I'd recommend it. 9/10

Just watched the first episode of Black Butler season 2 and I got to say it seems pretty damn awesome. A lot of the previous characters are coming back along with some new ones but I seriously hate the new kid (forgot his name) who keeps acting like a brat, hopefully Sebastian will soon take care of him. The only problem is that I'm a bit lost on the story line as it doesn't follow with the end of the last season. Oh well, hopefully it will be like Code Geass R2 and everything will make sense eventually.