Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Just finished FMA episode 24, the series is all too great. I am officially hooked on anime. This was my first anime also and I'm glad I found something this good, it really sets the bar for the next anime series I will be hunting down for, and so far next on my watch list is Death Note. But so far I need to finish the rest of FMA.

Edited by LeDave

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the final episode of Escaflowne.(SPOILERS) It was good but I do feel it was missing something maybe a kiss lol. I also wish I could see the conundrum of Van in Hitiomi's world or even better show us their future, like if she married him. I don't like guessing the ending I need facts lol. All that scene would need is them older holding hands looking at the earth. But because of the episode when she went home, it was in the past your not sure if any of it was even real. I also would have liked to see Her family and friends freaking out that shes back. But because of that one episode I'm really not sure. She was pronounced missing when they were talking about her grandma but that's all they cared about.

• 2 weeks later...

Aku no Hana episode 01

.......holy damn.

WHAT IN THE SERIOUS HELL IS THIS?!?!?!

Never have my eyes been violated in such a way. This anime takes the record for worst anime ever and gives it steroids. The character designs are not just bad...they're an insult to the manga. The animation technique made it look strange. The story......what story?

Stay THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS....stick to the manga. Just...do...it.

• 2 weeks later...