Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shingeki No Kyojin - Ep 4. The series is picking up for me but I feel like I couldn't care less about the main character's plight. Which is sad. On the other hand, I'm really curious to see Mikasa do something....I also want to see what role Sasha Blouse is gonna play. 

Well I've already watched the whole Black Rock Shooter Series and am in the middle of the manga, but in my excitement to purchase the psp game now that it has been released in America I decided to watch it again and the last episode I watched was Episode 5. It's the one where Yomi, Mato's friend and the alternate ego of Dead Master kinda has a nervous breakdown and like cut's her hair in school with crafting scissors and tears her room apart and such. Personally I always wondered what a teenage girls nervous breakdown would look like. I remember dating in high school and having mutual breakups, but it seems when something goes wrong in a young girls life they crank it up to 11. I wonder why that is. Anyways that's my thoughts on that episode.

Last episode I watched was Demon King Daimao ep. 6, which was very humorous, but this Anime is always full of humor. But everybody knows that a beach episode (Which is what this episode is) are some of the funniest. An episode with an innocent Main Character, being on the beach, surrounded by girls in either revealing swimsuits, or swimsuits that become revealing somehow, making the making the hero (Embarrassed, nervous, think dirty thoughts which he will not act upon) I almost spit my drink up a few times. Bad explanation, but definitely an Anime I would recommend for more than this episode. (Great, sounds like an Anime review)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...