Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

• 2 months later...
just finished watching the first series of Ghost Hunter, it was feaking awesome. Someone please tell me they've heard of a new season airing sometime in the near future. I'm about to go looking for the manga to see what's up with it.

The name of the series is Ghost Hunt, not Ghost Hunter :P.

Anyways, there hasn't been an announcement of a Season 2 yet, sorry mate.

You're better off just reading the manga.

I just watched the same episode, sometimes I hate the fact that I'm as far ahead of the anime in the manga. Sometimes, as much as I may like an anime, being ahead in the manga can take some of the fun out of the episodes. I liked it though.

That good to hear about Eureka Seven AO, I was having trouble getting into it and set it aside for another day. I just watched the third episode of Another and it blew my mind. The first two episodes were as expected, you know, the get to know everyone episodes; then the plot kicked into gear and they throw you for a loop, good show.

• 2 weeks later...

Yamada's First Time - Episode 3: It is a nice break from animes like Naruto and Bleach to see a good old fasion love story anime.....thats full of fan service lol... The anime art style I must comment on because it is so beautiful it really captures the anime in a great way!!! I find each episode quite funny but at the same time interesting and ep 3 was no different.