Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Gundam Unicorn Episode 3 The Ghost of Laplace

I rented it on the Zune marketplace...

dang man Unicorn Ep3 is out? i herd the original was out in japan now & that the WW release was march5, is that right? and is Ep3 as good as 2 was, & is it still in 1080p like last time?

i watched Shippuden 201.

it was so tight when Zetsu comes up, idk why i liked it maybe cuz i know how epic its going to be or that the music & how he was talking was just perfect i thought. any other thoughts on that part?

dang man Unicorn Ep3 is out? i herd the original was out in japan now & that the WW release was march5, is that right? and is Ep3 as good as 2 was, & is it still in 1080p like last time?

umm... March 5th was a few days ago... And I'm not certain but I think the only current release is on the Zune Marketplace and that it will be released on April 7th in other formats..

And I personally think this episode kicked it up a notch... It was awesome!

Here's some info...

http://www.mania.com/gundam-unicorn-vol-3-anime-gets-worldwide-date_article_128257.html

One Piece # 253.

Grrr, ran out of Kaizoku AND Gerusama subs and i had to watch this one in shitty subs, where they've replaced 'Nakama' with 'comrade'.

I don't know why you are using whatever Gerusama is.. >.>

Kaizoku subbed up to like 296 already.

The ONLY episodes with bad group only available is like 340 something through 360 something.

I don't know why you are using whatever Gerusama is.. >.>

Kaizoku subbed up to like 296 already.

The ONLY episodes with bad group only available is like 340 something through 360 something.

i downloaded till 320 from a torrent and they're all mix and match videos. gerusama subs aren't bad either - they have "action" texts similar to that of Kaizoku - when Luffy uses his Gum Gum ability or Zoro does one of his sword techniques. i'd say they're the second best subs out there.

i'd love to have all videos till 296 with Kaizoku subs but then i'd have to download them all over again. With my kind of speed, once was bad enough.