Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a sequel to the Metal Gear Rising: revengeance game. Sure not everyone liked it but to me, this game was great! Maybe even better than great, it offered a good soundtrack, story, game play and above all the boss battle were epic and not dull. I would buy a sequel without thinking twice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much what every Bayonetta fan said...lolol

That's cause putting it on wii is horrible! PS3 again!

The wii in general was a bit of a gimmickly let down anyway in my opinion. Kept buying new games for it, stayed bored. Bought a PS3.

Then you finally made the right choice lol, the wii was fun just didnt have a lot of decent games and wont ever get much of the gaming market

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still paitently waiting for Metal Gear Solid 5. The game itself is gonna follow Big Boss I hear and involve escaping from a hospital with a missing hook for a hand. Sounds tough. Also I'm a die hard Ghostbusters fan so a sequal to that would be nice as well. Even a third GB movie would be sweet.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The sequels that need to happen in my opinion are:

Pac-Man World 4 - Ever since Pac-Man World Rally which was a spin-off to Pac-Man World seires, I was expecting 4th game for a long time. Sadly, it never happened probably due to poor sales of third game and the fact that third game wasn't developed by Namco but Blitz Games so it seems nobody was interested in making more PMW games. Nowdays, Pac-Man's reputation has been alomost completely ruined with Ghostly Adventures franchise but the fact that his Classic design was used in Super Smash Bros gives me hope that it's not too late for Pac-Man's reputation to be restored. Pac-Man World HD remastered Collection would be nice start and then 4th main game would be awesome way to continue franchise.

Croc 3 - I really liked Croc 1 a lot, Croc 2 wasn't as good but was still great and even improved controls and I really wished they made franchise a trilogy. But no, instead, we got some Moblie phone spin-offs and unless something new happens with Croc, his copyright will expire just how it happened to Blinx the time Sweaper. In order for that to be avoided, Jez San should just sell Croc IP to Simon Keating - the original designer who already expressed recently intrest to revisit Croc

Crash Bandicoot - While Crash had many sequels, his last main console game was in 2008. I think it's about time for a new one.