The series that was the biggest letdown/disappointment?

Lantern89

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just like to take my disappointment out on this anime by complaining about it in every thread that asks about the biggest letdown series but Zero No Tsukaima Season 1 for me was amazing for Season 2 & 3 well they went massively downhill, it really pissed me off that I got really connected to the first season and then 2 & 3 were just terrible. At least I can let my frustration out every now and again on this threads.

Definitely Highschool of the Dead. It would've been much better without all the fanservice. That, and there was some bad voice acting. Also, it kind of ended abruptly. It should have been a little longer. Perhaps 25 episodes at least.

Naruto has so much potential. I really think it would've been better if there wasn't so much grinding and more action. A lot of the episodes just seem to drag on. Instead of being 220 episodes long, maybe it could've been 150 or something. Make the episodes and the action quicker paced. Don't have the characters staring at eachother for an hour before they actually fight. Y'know, stuff like that.

I would have to say Gundam AGE is a disappointment for me. Gundam 00 was such an awesome series (movie... not so much) that in my opinion was better than Gundam Seed. When I saw a preview and later an episode of AGE, it was so just.... meh. Gone was the epicness and amazing animation, now we practically have younger kids as pilots! They look waaay younger than the Gundam pilots of Gundam Wing. The Animation looks like it took a level down as well. The Antagonists are a bit of a disappointment as well, hopefully not 'Aliens' of that sort.