The series that was the biggest letdown/disappointment?

Lantern89

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katekyo Hitman Reborn, simple because i fallowed it for almost 3 years (maby more) and then it just ends and is like go read the manga (which i've been doing) and i got realy angry when it ended XD, and kimi ni todoke 2 seasons of stupid drama, dont get me wrong it's a good show but most of it wouldn't have took so long if people would have just stoped interfering XD

bleach, claymore & darker than black[season 2]

bleach - its drawn out waaaay toooo much!!

claymore - the plot was good the ending was shit!

darker than black[s2] - WTF!! ...... s1 was awesome ..... but wth was with s2!? .... plot was shit ..... it could've been much more awesome but noooooo .........any1 else agree??

bleach started off really good and then all the god dam fillers came in for like 50 episodes and then goes good then filler. just keeps repeating on and on and ends. if bleach ended and doesnt keep going and with out all the fillers it would of been really good, I reckon is still alright but yeah big let down. ^^

Inuyasha... Still like my 3rd favorite of all time but the fact that it didn't end after 167 episodes really grinds my gears... The show had mad filler and you mean to tell me they couldn't do an ending?? Whatever... I know the final act came out, just waiting for them to dub it...

• 2 weeks later...

The last part of Cowboy Bebop. How could it just end like that?!?!? Bleach also became boring and although I revisit it time to time, skipping 50 or so episodes, it's only because I'll see a strange picture, read up on the new power, and watch an episode with it. That's it.

07-Ghost. How could you just hint at some prophecy and special power and then leave me hanging? And I don't have enough patience to read the manga. :smile: Although if they make a second series, all will be okay.

Another awful-ending anime: Wolf's Rain. Did they seriously think that that was the way to end it?