Anime with the worst ending.

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt the same way. Wtf is with the end???

Bravery punch can kill the invincible guy, but two reapers and the man who will surpass god cant???? And no real explanation for the whole thing...

That's what happens with filler endings. They often suck balls.

We can only hope it gets a faithful adaption someday.

The anime drifted away from the manga starting around episode 38 or so.

That's what happens with filler endings. They often suck balls.

We can only hope it gets a faithful adaption someday.

The anime drifted away from the manga starting around episode 38 or so.

I hope that they start up Soul Eater again then. I know that there would be a good fanbase for it.

And to stay on topic with the thread, School Days has a horrid ending.

Soul Eater (WTF they took so much out and bullshitted it!)

Yu Yu Hakusho ( it just was hugely Anti-Climatic)

Blue Exorcist (Though this anime sucks anyway because their lazy and all the characters are really awkward and there are only like....3 strong good guys out of the entire series...it ended so early and randomly and bullshit like...)

Ending to season 2 of The Familiar Of Zero (Zero no Tsukaima) was so anti-climatic that it almost put me off season 3, but I hoped season 3 would make up for it; it didn't.

After all Saito had that epic battle and sacrificed his life to save everyone then Louise had those sad scenes that made you think it was all over for Saito only to have him brought back to life in such a lazy and stupid way

, I think that the makers just couldn't be bothered to think up a clever and interesting ending so they just spoiled it with their rubbish ending.

On a different note I love Sebastian's comment with the thing that shows your IP address, OS and browser, it made me laugh.

For me it's Texhnolyze; I mean I really liked the show but I just could never make heads or tails of the ending. It's like "what was the point of it all." Though I guess it's the journey and not the end that matters.(?)

Ending to season 2 of The Familiar Of Zero (Zero no Tsukaima) was so anti-climatic that it almost put me off season 3, but I hoped season 3 would make up for it; it didn't.

After all Saito had that epic battle and sacrificed his life to save everyone then Louise had those sad scenes that made you think it was all over for Saito only to have him brought back to life in such a lazy and stupid way

, I think that the makers just couldn't be bothered to think up a clever and interesting ending so they just spoiled it with their rubbish ending.

On a different note I love Sebastian's comment with the thing that shows your IP address, OS and browser, it made me laugh.

Well there's still hope that the last season of The Familiar of Zero coming out 2012 will be good at least.

For me it's Texhnolyze; I mean I really liked the show but I just could never make heads or tails of the ending. It's like "what was the point of it all." Though I guess it's the journey and not the end that matters.

Well... at least you made it to the end to find out.. I dropped Texhnolyze about half-way in. I dunno how I made it that far tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg. Berserk was the worst for me, I remember years ago watching it going... WHAT!!!! I had no ability to get the manga either. I am so glad its coming back in January. There are just so many shows that ended with cliff hangers at the end of season 1 and never come back. Deathnote, I stopped watching after a few episodes after L died, I wanted to remember death note being awesome. I didn't want to watch the fluff after that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

School Days.

If you've seen this then I don't really need to explain.

But for those of you that haven't and want it to be spoiled for you then

Decapitating Makoto so that he'll fit into a bag and can then be carried around is the first thing that made me thing wait a minute where's this going. Shortly followed by Kotonoha with her pregnancy test, you should see this for yourself

School Days Ending (minus last minute). And finally Kotonoha on the boat holding Makoto's severed head.

This was seriously a crazy and disturbing ending, a bit sad since the first 11 episodes were actually quite good. *sigh* maybe in a parallel universe this anime had an amazing ending.