Anime with the worst ending.

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death Note,i mean i love that anime but almost everything started going wrong so suddenly at like the last 3 or 5 episodes and the ending makes you want more of that anime

I'd say Death Note also, but I'd extend it to say the last half of that anime. Don't think it was the same without L.

i would have to say death not also.

but if you count cancelled/discontinued anime i would have to say Air Gear ground I mean What the heck Air gear ended with the hero in the middle of a jump he never finished....

no wait worst ending ever LEGEND OF THE LEGENDARY HEROs

it leaves asking

"What do you mean the series is over the story just started?"

its like reading the most awesome prolog ever and turning the page to find the rest of the book is empty....

Shaman King. The ending was like........even thinking of it now......I am like........what the.........

A very good anime and great build up, great action, with the greatest let down at the end in anime history for me. I ahd to check to make sure I didn't skip any episodes near the end, cause it made no sense to me.

It seems that the general consensus is those animes which end before the manga does, since they stop during the story. I agree, some examples have already been said. I finished air gear two days ago, and was like wtf. I'm going to have to read the manga now. The same with soul eater and d.grey man. Earl and Fairy was like that- although its based on a novel.

I agree that crono crusade's ending was sad. i cried, and still tear up when thinking about it.

Deathnote may not be the worst, but probably is the most predictable ending considering how awesome, intelligent and different the anime was.

I'd have to say Pandora Hearts had the worst ending mainly because it wasn't an ending at all it's as if the writers simply gave up on it for instance my friend and i started watching it around the same time but i was able to finish it before him and when he did finish it he asked if i had the rest of the episodes. The really sad part about this was that except for the horrible ending the rest was okay.

lol...so many. 11eyes, what happened in the last episode?? reset huh...:P good lord, true tears: he picked that girl??? (I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but that made me seriously go O_O). true, death note should've ended earlier. L dying kinda gave the series the go ahead to go downhill. Plus i wanted to see light build a new world, not go out like a whiny kid :P