Anime with the worst ending.

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Despite it being on of my all time favorites, I have to acknowledge that Trinity Blood had a pretty bad ending, mostly because the guy who wrote it died and so they scrambled to produced something.

A lot of anime these days end up on cliff-hangers. I personally hope they continue the story of Highschool of the Dead. I read the manga, and there is so much more to do with the actual show.

The anime movie "Blood: The Last Vampire" I think had the worst I have seen so far. It ended so abruptly, leaving you wondering what was going on. But thankfully they followed it with the Blood+ anime series, which continues the story, so it's wasn't so bad. And Blood+ has a much better ending, so it turned out ok. :)

ok this is going to sound a little weird but I'm gonna have to say DBGT and not because it had a crappy ending but because when it ended you knew that it would never continue again:sad: and this left me in a depressed mood for about two weeks:hguit5:

I have to agree. They made sure to end the show and I didnt like it at all. They could have least ended it in a way that makes u wonder if there gonna make an addition to the series.

For example, the way dbz ended with the uub fight. They could have ended DBGT that way and just leave us wondering if theyre gonna make more episodes.