Why do you watch anime?

allnall93

I love anime and manga i've been watching anime for 21 years its my favorite thing to do along side with video games. I watching anime to past the time and forget about the stress in my life, its one of the best things for me to forget about my chronic back pain and other things that bothers me while i watch it or read manga.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it and can't get enough of it. Why? Because, i like sci-fi, and ever since i first layed eyes on Mecha, i couldn't believe my eyes. Those shows were totaly awsome. I got hooked ever since. And the art work is getting better and better. I can't wait to see what it will look like in 5 year or even ten.

:greedy::greedy:

I love to fantasize and escape of course, but I find anime to dramatize things in ways that I prefer (more so than live action movies n' such). Whether it be the way they're drawn and the angles used or the style of the conflicts that ensue, they all seem so inviting. Even the structure of the dialog is pleasant!

I watch anime for a variety of reasons:

1) for its entertainment value;

2) to keep my imagination flowing;

3) to see the creativeness of the people behind the shows;

I agree with what had been said above. Life in general becomes dreary and too serious as time passes by and watching anime allows me some time off from the real world.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally watch it as an escape... It kinda lets my imagination sorta run wild for a while.. and i feel like i can be more kiddish again... and not have to act like i'm growing up.. and fangirling.. and what not XD... oh, and because i never meet that many people in real life that say they watch anime... i somehow feel a bit individual x3