Luffys Crew And A Few Other Questions!!!

Myrodis19

Ok so a few questions, first one being do you all think that the current crew Luffy has is gonna be or since the series is gonna be longer do you think he will get more members?

Also do you think his crew will ever fight shanks crew?

Definitely more members.

Think about it, they've covered half the Grand Line and they only have 9 guys to show for it. The series will continue for just as long as it has now, if not more so the possibility of new nakama is highly likely.

Also, I think it's highly unlikely the Straw Hats will fight the Red Haired for a couple reasons :-

A) I can't imagine any one of the Red Haired crew fighting against the little boy who defended their pride in the East Blue.

B) Shanks picks his fights always. So it's more likely that he'll get involved in a fight and Luffy will arrive to assist him.

C) One of the Red Haired pirates in Usopp's dad. Again, I find it unlikely he'll raise his gun against him..

Definitely more members.

Think about it, they've covered half the Grand Line and they only have 9 guys to show for it. The series will continue for just as long as it has now, if not more so the possibility of new nakama is highly likely.

Also, I think it's highly unlikely the Straw Hats will fight the Red Haired for a couple reasons :-

A) I can't imagine any one of the Red Haired crew fighting against the little boy who defended their pride in the East Blue.

B) Shanks picks his fights always. So it's more likely that he'll get involved in a fight and Luffy will arrive to assist him.

C) One of the Red Haired pirates in Usopp's dad. Again, I find it unlikely he'll raise his gun against him..

On them fighting Shanks i once heard from a friend who is obsessed with One Piece that Shanks's crew is doing something that would conflict with what luffy is doing so a confrontation is likely

Definitely more members.

I think as a pirate ship they could definitely use some more crew members. I think as an Anime though they have more than enough of a main cast as it is. I could maybe see one or two members more but it's kind of unlikely. Is there any actual positions they need filling?

As for Straw Hats vs. Red-haired I honestly cannot see them fighting. Shanks would give his life for Luffy as he has shown before and Luffy completely respects Shanks from what I've seen. That and one of the Red-haired crew members is Usopp's father. It would take something drastic to actually make sense if they were to ever butt-heads.

I think as a pirate ship they could definitely use some more crew members. I think as an Anime though they have more than enough of a main cast as it is. I could maybe see one or two members more but it's kind of unlikely. Is there any actual positions they need filling?

That's very true, i mean you have

Nami - Navigator

Usopp - Sniper

Franky - Shipwright

Brook - Musician

Chopper - Doctor

Sanji - Cook

Robin - Archeolgist

the main important positions you would need in a crew have been filled, and not to mention each crew members kinda has their own goals they want to achieve aswell as helping luffy with his, but then again it would be nice to see maybe one or two more join the crew at least

the main important positions you would need in a crew have been filled, and not to mention each crew members kinda has their own goals they want to achieve aswell as helping luffy with his, but then again it would be nice to see maybe one or two more join the crew at least

I totally agree. There cant be many positions left on their ship...

What i enjoy about one piece, except the fact that everyone has there own goals that they want to achieve, is that every character has this special personality that just brings the story to life!! for example Zoro, the guy with the WOOOORST sense of direction EVER!!! lolz :haha:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As for Straw Hats vs. Red-haired I honestly cannot see them fighting. Shanks would give his life for Luffy as he has shown before and Luffy completely respects Shanks from what I've seen. That and one of the Red-haired crew members is Usopp's father. It would take something drastic to actually make sense if they were to ever butt-heads.

I agree on the point of no more crew members due to the fact that the series has an already huge list of main characters. From this point on there will be probably more supporters than main characters unlike in the beginning.

Other wise something I noticed about one-piece is that no matter how much the fans speculate and try to add there take on the series like they might for others is that there always wrong. And I mean that in a good way. The creator of one-piece almost always ignores the opinions of others, instead taking things in a rout no one usually can predict. Making for a fun and unpredictable show.

On the other hand. A Shanks vs Luffy battle would be neat. And what better way for Shanks to test Luffies abilities as a captain. Although for the sake of story you would think Luffy would have to lose.

They will get more members for sure (100 positive) Now that thats said

The reasons they wont ever fight is

1. Luffy looks up to shanks and made him a promise to be the top

2. Shanks has Usap's father and luffy has his son in their crews so thats a reason in its own

3. Luffy promised to give shanks his hat back when he becomes king of the pirates and if they got into a fight im sure the captains would fight to which isnt likely

• 2 months later...
what would happen if a person ate more then 1 devil fruit? has that been stated any where? or has someone done it before?

Eiichiro Oda stated in one of his SBS that you can't transfer the fruit's power to another person, if you take one bite of it the fruit becomes normal. This caused fans to think he meant if you eat the second Devil Fruit it will replace the first fruit but in Enies Lobby Arc, Lucci and Blueno said if you eat the second fruit after eating the first one, your body will fracture and you will die.

An exception to the rule stated above is Marshall D. Teach, user of the Yami Yami no Mi fruit, who stole the power of the Gura Gura no Mi fruit through some currently unknown means. But it was not by eating a second devil fruit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...