Dragon Ball Evolution 2 [Live-Action] [2012] Possibly?

ventus1991

it's as untitled project but we can expect a new movie coming soon i hope this one woul be better bguys what do you think

It'll suck just like the first one. They've already ruined what could have been a very good thing, and unless they just ignore EVERYTHING that happened in the first movie, people are sure to hate it like they did the first one.

It took me 3 tries to get through that garbage they called a movie. It was just so stupid.

Another dragonball movie?

Well... what can one say about that other then.... well... it will fail again. The first one was ok.... only if you had not seen the DB or DBZ anime...

I will watch it, just like all the other movies that have been made from manga or anime... but really, I don't have high expectations for it.

Let's see ... the thing was a huge failure, both critically and financially.

The producers must have thought that us being loyal Dragon Ball fans would have loved to just see real guys running around with Kamehemehas and not pay any attention to the massive changes they made to the script.

No thank you Hollywood. I'd rather watch the "cartoon" instead of your "adaptations".

The question is - Why in their right minds would ANYONE okay the production of the sequel to a failed movie? If this information is true, that is.

If this were true, Hollywood ought to do a better job than the first movie. I mean, the characters in it were so weakly portrayed and the fighting scenes were frankly, shameless. The movie can't be compared with the cartoon, no way did they fulfill our expectations.

Yeah not only that but were was Krillin,Tien and all the other characters that were essential to the King Piccolo arc.I mean for god's sake how can you actually have a dragonball movie without Krillin he was like the 3rd or 4th most important character.