Dragon Ball Evolution 2 [Live-Action] [2012] Possibly?

ventus1991

well lets face it, they can really make it worse than the first one :amazed: .... But as with all manga/anime made into films they have an awesome story line,plot and depth of character to base the live films on.... but they basically throw that all out the window :hguit5: and what they have left is a crap shadow of the material they once had...... But all that being said, I like most on here WILL sit though what ever crap they do pull out :dhh:

Animated or Live-Action?

I'm not as informed about this kinda stuff as the rest of the posters, but like Toddler Naruto I immediately wondered why everyone's go-to response was that it is a live action Hollywood movie that will follow on that disgrace-that-shall-not-be-named.

The OP didnt say anything more, and the topic's title includes "dbz", not dragonball.

So, can anyone shed more light? Im too lazy to do a google/wiki right now :P

[i assumed it'll just be another new animated one. And I still have 2 only in subs :( I want them dubbed! Though I haven't actively been searching for their dubs in a while. (talking bout the return of son-goku and friends, and the plan to destroy all the saiyans (the latter of which came subbed with DBZ raging blast 2, but requires an HD TV to watch, which I dont have and prolly wont anytime soon...))]

• 1 month later...

Sounds interesting to me. I'm sure I'll at least check it out. Though the newer DBZ movies pail in comparsion to the older classic ones. Though those are the words of a vet DBZ fan as I've been with the fandom since like when I was writing my name in kindergarten.

It'll suck just like the first one. They've already ruined what could have been a very good thing, and unless they just ignore EVERYTHING that happened in the first movie, people are sure to hate it like they did the first one.

It took me 3 tries to get through that garbage they called a movie. It was just so stupid.

I Agree. Wish they would take a look at some live action videos on youtube. They look better than anything they did.

Upon further thought I never saw the whole first movie, but I did see enough clips, and read enough information on it to know that it was not worth seeing, and should not have a squeal. If they really do go through with this I will be surprised, and left wondering just how they even came to this conclusion that it would be a good idea.

• 1 month later...