Most hated main character?

RazorDan

omg. I loved spike. Prolly one of my favorite anime characters of all time, as my current sig suggests. Hmmm, I'd have to say Luffy from One Piece. Prolly my least favorite main character from something. I just never had a thing for him.

This said, I don't really hate any main characters, him included. He just so happens to be my least favorite.

EDIT!!!!: Omg, I forgot about Sasuke! Okay, I absolutely hate his guts. I am definately gonna say Sasuke. He's an annoying little prick and I cannot stand his ass!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually hated Spike from Cowboy Bebop, he just ruined it for me, I mean he's supposed to be a fucking bounty hunter, yet he acts just like Shikimaru from Naruto, except without the intelligence to make up for it, Spike has to be the BIGGEST fucking lazy-ass guy, in anime, with absolutely ZERO motivation.

laziest lmao. he has nothing on Dan from gunxsword. that guy is laziness. the only time he did purk up was when somebody brought up the man with a claw hand. he is still a bad mofo though.

ETA: Light Yagami hands down. i have never went froml liking someone and wanting them to succeed to immediattely wanting them to die. Jin from dragonaut went from cool to annoying and so did his friend.

Shinn Asuka. an annoying brat that does nothing but hate and is blinded by rage. Kira and Athrun should've killed him and made the world a better place.

Pacfica Casssul from Scrapped Princess. ignorant beyond all comprehension

dude....shinn kicked ass. he is the only good thing about destiny's character line up, other than a few others. Of all the gundam characters in existance, athrun is by far one of the worst imo. He goes through an entire series in which he repeats exactly what happened before (in SEED).

another one to add to the list....i recently rewatched shikabane hime and Ouri pissed me off...at least at the beginning....

Hate Kagome from Inuyasha! She is just sooooooo freaking annoying all she does is whine.

Completely agree. =_= There is no point to Kagome other than being a potential love interest for Inuyasha. I mean, sure, she has magical arrows and can find jewel shards, but so can Kikyo. And if you argue that Kikyo wouldn't have been brought back if it weren't for Kagome, you could also argue that the jewel shard wouldn't have been split into thousands of shards if it weren't for Kagome either. I mean, there'd be no story without her so I see her purpose, but she's irritating. Like the above quote says, she whines and cries more than necessary. And her arrows don't even work half the time so she's almost completely useless...

man for me its a toss up between Flay Alister from SEED and Shinn from SEED destiny. I really really hated Flay just because how she was manipulating the characters. I dislike Shinn just because his character didn't have any character arc to speak of, even Flay got a bit of a redemption. Shinn was just generally unlikable the length of the whole series. Plus he couldn't make any decisions on his own, he just did what Rey told him. Athrun "im gonna switch sides" Zala wasn't much better either, but at least he had a bit of character development. Honestly the female characters (the two Hawke sisters) were much stronger characters and more likable. I disliked a good part of the first season of 00 because all of the characters had Shinn overwhelming esque traits, thankfully they grew out of it.

Special mentions: Patrick Colasou (Gundam 00), Kyohei Tachibana (Burst Angel, seriously WTF is his point in the series? He just seems to be there to introduce the characters)

man for me its a toss up between Flay Alister from SEED,.... I really really hated Flay just because how she was manipulating the characters.

Couldn't agree more, I love SEED but Flay was the one piece I still cant stand.

I haven't finished Soul Eater but so far Black Star is really starting to get on my nerves...

My most hated anime character would have to be Shinn Asuka. Words cannot describe my hatred for him. He has to be the single most angst filled, whining character in existence (that I've come across).

I completely agree. I was so disappointed they made him the protagonist for Gundam Seed Destiny

hands down would have to be Shinji from Evangelion and Tsukasa from .Hack//Sign..really don't like their personality types :/

I don't like them either.

But it is nice to have protagonists who aren't all macho, gotta be the hero, etc. So, even though I don't like them personally, I love what they both did for their respective series and made them different.

There's actually A LOT of main characters I know of who are hated. But the first two that came to mind instantly were definitely Kagome and InuYasha. I see a lot of people arguing over how awesome they are or how stupid they are and stupid stuff like that. I just can't stand Kagome. She can die . . . seriously. InuYasha, I can tolerate him on occasions. So he doesn't have to die . . . yet.