Most hated main character?

RazorDan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heero Yuy. Now i have only seen wing dubbed but he had a very monotone voice and he bored me to death, he was constantly miserable and generally seemed uninteresting as his attitude never seems to change.

Uhmmm...

That is how he should be.. don't you get the point why he is like that.(he was trained to be like that from the very beginning).

Sakura (from Naruto), Light (from Death Note) and Dawn (from PoKéMoN).

I admit that each character is meant to create this certain feel to them.

And these three do it pretty good. However, I can't stand any of them.

I dunno... they get on my nerves. Maybe I'll feel different in future, but for now...

Let's see ... I hated Kagome from Inuyasha, she was just annoying and I couldn't stand her. No matter how much I tried to like her, it wasn't working. I also didn't like Sakura from Naruto, she aggravated me as well. Pft, I also hate Shino from .hack//ROOTS, it annoyed me how much Haseo was obsessed with her. Not to mention her exact look alike, Atoli, they both just need to go into comas and never wake up.

I find it easy to hate girl characters because they usually are either too obnoxiously annoying and obsessed with the male protagonist or just too weak and can't do anything on their own.